Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CALL TO ARMS

• LONE WOLF

• MIGHTY ARMIES

• Total voters
My reinforcements arrived just in time to make Lizardking and laranos' attempts useless!! BWAHAHAHAHA! You may be a chief mongoose LBH, but I am still a greater spotted, and have an army of SST'ers supporting me!

we still tied you and are only a couple back. just you wait.
veon said:
My reinforcements arrived just in time to make Lizardking and laranos' attempts useless!! BWAHAHAHAHA! You may be a chief mongoose LBH, but I am still a greater spotted, and have an army of SST'ers supporting me!

"When they ran out of ships, they used guns. When they ran out of guns they used knives and their barehands. They were magnificent! Then the MI came out from behind their sofas and thanked the EA for saving them from the scary spiders....' ;)

Locutus9956 said:
"When they ran out of ships, they used guns. When they ran out of guns they used knives and their barehands. They were magnificent! Then the MI came out from behind their sofas and thanked the EA for saving them from the scary spiders....' ;)

hahaha, sure your ships can blow each other up in space all they want, but when it comes down to it, the MI are the ones that matter, down on the planet fighting the real enemy!

4 votes ahead! GO SST!

(and BTW ppl I love B5, I just love SST more :p )

How can they call it a Fleet? All I've seen is a bunch of oversized troop transports (like the Roger Young).

We still have our GroPos.

Plus, Ivanova Is God.

kinsha said:
How can they call it a Fleet? All I've seen is a bunch of oversized troop transports (like the Roger Young).

We still have our GroPos.

Plus, Ivanova Is God.

HAHAHAHAHA 6 VOTES AHEAD!!

You have only seen the movie i presume? There is obviously much more behind that, and the roger young is more than a troop transport, it is a planetary assault vessel, able to kill of orbiting bugs, then all the bugs on the surface, then dropping MI to take out the bugs underground!

LoneStranger said:
Frack, frack, FRACK!!! Where did they get those reinforcements from?

Mwah! I am the evil anti B5 coordinator of the SST boards!

http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=10995

Sigh, it's a shame that there is noway to reflect that GOMC1 is most people second choice. Perhaps the poll should have been to rate them in order of interest or something.

There are way more than 16 people playing GOMC1 :p

Arabin

Yeah, it'd need to be a long post with options like:

1) SST
2) SST, GOMC1
3) SST, ACTA
4) GOMC1
5) GOMC1, SST

Etc....

Arabin

veon said:
hahaha, sure your ships can blow each other up in space all they want, but when it comes down to it, the MI are the ones that matter, down on the planet fighting the real enemy!

So be it..... <Vorlon Planet Killer eclipses the sun...>

Who needs troops anyway? :twisted:

SST! Bugs rule, Minbari drool! :twisted:

That being said, if I did go into another MP game, ACTA would be my choice. For now though, I've got too many bugs to paint. :lol:

Adastra said:
SST! Bugs rule, Minbari drool! :twisted:

That being said, if I did go into another MP game, ACTA would be my choice. For now though, I've got too many bugs to paint. :lol:

Minbari ground troops would kick MI butt.

Ah well, back to 5 behind, but at least we got some more people voting.

LBH

Back