Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LONE WOLF

• MIGHTY ARMIES

• Total voters
Pauly_D said:
lastbesthope said:
Actually, I was thinking of Crusade, not the ACTA movie, and it was the Excalibur. I am very tired these days, working log hours and not getting much sleep, I am on the sofa whilst my mum is visiting.

LBH

even if you were thinking of crusade there were no Vorlon Planet Killers in Crusade

Hence the "and it waqs the Excalibur" I put in the above Pauly :roll:

Pay attention boy! More learning in school, less demoing :lol:

LBH
6000 posts and going strong

lastbesthope said:
Pauly_D said:
lastbesthope said:
Actually, I was thinking of Crusade, not the ACTA movie, and it was the Excalibur. I am very tired these days, working log hours and not getting much sleep, I am on the sofa whilst my mum is visiting.

LBH

even if you were thinking of crusade there were no Vorlon Planet Killers in Crusade

Hence the "and it waqs the Excalibur" I put in the above Pauly :roll:

Pay attention boy! More learning in school, less demoing :lol:
6000 posts and going strong

you're just jealous that i might catch up you on demoing
and out of those 6000 posts how many have been relevant to anything worth being relevent about :p :p :p

lastbesthope said:
The young, so much to teach them, so few sticks to beat it into them with!

:twisted:

LBH

Us young people dont need sticks, we could hack your computer and screw your ass off, we don't even need to get out of our chairs. :p

SST IS WINNING BY 6%, YAH 6%!!! Beat that LBH!

lastbesthope said:
Hey, I'm not that old! I'm not even 27 yet!

As for your measly 6%, we'll catch you yet!!!

LBH

Old by my standards :p.

I think everyone has voted, you guys have no chance now ^_^

lastbesthope said:
Everyone? there are 3430 registered users and only 124 votes. I think you overestimeate your chances :lol:

LBH

ahhhh but how many of these 3430 have done more than just post one thread question and leave? 124 represents all the active people!

There is still hope that 3000 of them will return and vote for the best game... that being GOMC1 of course.

Arabin

Arabin said:
There is still hope that 3000 of them will return and vote for the best game... that being GOMC1 of course.

Arabin

im thinking that will happen after 43% of them vote for SST :p

Don't worry about the Mass Drivers, thanks to photoshop bugs look a lot like Shadows, the Vorlons said something cryptic that boils down to "they got it covered"

LoneStranger said:
Don't worry about the Mass Drivers, thanks to photoshop bugs look a lot like Shadows, the Vorlons said something cryptic that boils down to "they got it covered"

I believe the direct Vorlon statement went something like:

Tinkle of windchimes/Theremin/Kraftwerk sample/Sound of one hand clapping

But your translation is accurate enough :lol:

LBH

Yeah the direct Vorlon quote was cryptic, vague, and annoying. However the fleet seen headed for Klendathu is a pretty good indication.

Damn we're only two ahead! We will prevail over you B5'ers!!!!!! I'm going to call in reinforcements!

veon said:
Damn we're only two ahead! We will prevail over you B5'ers!!!!!! I'm going to call in reinforcements!

Fine, so will we

"Delenn, we need you!"

"We are there"

LBH
(Endgame, from memory no less, just off to watch Sheridan getting his bacon saved now, after I checked my quote recall :lol: )

Back