• Sweden(:p)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

• I dunno yet

• Total voters
Rob_alderman said:
I really think Britain shouldnt be with the rest of europe, i mean they are allies, but not reliant.
besides, Britain is barely considered part of europe, even though it obviously is.

Well, there's absolutely nothing in the rules that will stop you fielding an all-British force (and even using it against other European forces if you feel so inclined...). It's more a grouping of convenience and to fit the game background than anything else, and I already have plans for a campaign setting the various Europeans against one another ;)

Lord David the Denied said:
Sign me up for that. Shooting Frenchman and Spaniards is an Englishman's favourite pastime... :wink:

but we've not shot either for 200 years.......

shooting Germans, Italians, Irish and Icelandic cod fishermen maybe... :wink:

given that i already have a Northern alliance "army" I'll have to say MEA but Sweden is a close second,,, airsupport.:D

I’m going to get USMC 1st to get my head around the rules (and use the M1A2 muuha!)..... Then start converting the Australian commandos! 4 hours of a massive odd defying combat with the Taliban and no casualties and saving a bunch of crashed US helo pilots in the process...... that’s elite troops right there! :twisted:

I will probably start with USMC.
May also try to work up stats for the USN Expeditionary Warfare Combat Command: Riverine, Naval Infantry and SeaBees.

OTOH the MEA have some cool minis and look fun as well.

I'm strangely drawn to the PLA and, it seems, the only one. They just seem like something different. I haven't seen them done anywhere else, not that I keep a close eye on the modern wargaming scene. Although. having lived next to MCAS El Toro for several years and having many jarheads :wink: as friends the USMC is a very close second.

The rest of Europe...

And I sure hope they will get the new German toys in there quickly.

Though Russian MVD would also be a nice addition.

I see the brits are the most popular(hmmm I wonder why?)

I'd shoot some americans too, of course miniatures :) , oh and when I get the pressed suit and pants parts in a few months I'll make a bush mini :p

kindermord said:
Euros, French, Germans, Brits. I'll mod up some Irish from Eureka Aussies.

And Arabs ta fight 'em.

I will definately have the Americans, and somebody to shoot at.

I am very interested in an independant Irish Army too. Would they get the Endless Tide trait? :twisted:

Nezeray
Everyone's favorite Irish Wizard (I've heard nothing counter to this yet) :twisted:

Col_stone said:
given that i already have a Northern alliance "army" I'll have to say MEA but Sweden is a close second,,, airsupport.:D

To bad they won't be making any minis for them eh?

But that's what convertions are for!

Back