SM is out?

SSWarlock said:
Gruffty the Hiver said:
..I hadn't realised that all books are printed in the US and sent on from there to europe...

Well..we may get the books first but you have pubs and Old Chimneys Good King Henry Special Reserve! :wink:

Not as many pubs as there used to be alas. A good pub is now quite hard to find. A chain bar, on the other hand, is on every street corner (every one identical).

On the other hand, I really want my SM. Any idea when they might be shipping to FLGS in Britian?

dafrca said:
But you are right about the fourth so that means I will not see it until Saturday at the earliest. :(
Just recieved a call from the store, they have it today and so I am leaving to go get mine now. :mrgreen:

Daniel

Gruffty the Hiver said:
tneva82 said:
Didn't Matt already say USA gets it first (makes sense since they are printed there), Europe later. Also seems direct orders from Mongoose were not filled with first print(weird) and since first print ran out fast there would be further delays (slight) due to need for 2nd print?
Oooooohhhh, *now* I understand! I was erroneously under the impression that the european orders were printed in the EU and thus had shorter to travel (the POD book I had made came from Spain in about 1 week). I hadn't realised that all books are printed in the US and sent on from there to europe.

Sorry matt :(

HAhA A11 UR 5P1nwA7d mA7Chez R Bel0nG 2 U5 !

captainjack23 said:
Gruffty the Hiver said:
tneva82 said:
Didn't Matt already say USA gets it first (makes sense since they are printed there), Europe later. Also seems direct orders from Mongoose were not filled with first print(weird) and since first print ran out fast there would be further delays (slight) due to need for 2nd print?
Oooooohhhh, *now* I understand! I was erroneously under the impression that the european orders were printed in the EU and thus had shorter to travel (the POD book I had made came from Spain in about 1 week). I hadn't realised that all books are printed in the US and sent on from there to europe.

Well done Captainjack, well done!

Daniel

captainjack23 said:
Gruffty the Hiver said:
tneva82 said:

Smug git.

;)

Jeff Hopper said:
Somebody who has SM, is the corporate entry for Astroburgers in it? I've loved that one ever since it showed up.
I did not see it on my first pass though it, but I was skimming it the first pass so it maybe there and I missed it.

Daniel

I don't recall making any reference to Astroburgers. It's a GT specific thing to me, because we invented it for BtC. I stayed away from GT stuff to a great extent, following Marc's guidance of some years ago.

But that does not mean that Astroburgers do not exist within the Marches.

MJD said:
I don't recall making any reference to Astroburgers. It's a GT specific thing to me, because we invented it for BtC. I stayed away from GT stuff to a great extent, following Marc's guidance of some years ago.

But that does not mean that Astroburgers do not exist within the Marches.

Understandable, but IMOTU Astroburgers is just too much fun for players as a corporation.

Have you considered writing Astroburgers up as a 3PP for MGT?
(If legally possible, of course.)

I just realised I dunno.

3rd party product maybe.

That said, Avenger still isn't really 3rd Party. We have a somewhat unique status.

I haven't encountered one of these - Barnes and Noble never ordered one, and apparently its system considers it to be sold out.

So yes, as the thread title says, SM is out.

Back