SM is out?

Please no nuking the Hiver :!: .......we all have to think of the enviroment :lol:

Roger Calver said:
Please no nuking the Hiver :!: .......we all have to think of the enviroment :lol:

Surely nuking Hivers could only improve any environment? :lol:

Think of it this way ... you'd be doing it for your hypothetical children ... after all, just consider Gruffty's tagline! :twisted:

Phil

Someone let me know when it hits DTRPG.

Thanks to oil speculators, I'm at a point where I can't afford to buy both hard and E-copies and portability is more important to me than a hard copy (though I prefer actually reading the book).

/Mongoose needs a green initiative. E-Books need no oil powered transport.
//Not actually asking for notification. I just needed to rant a bit.
/// Sorry. I'm just b%$&ing

w00t! :D I recieved a call that Spinward Marches is now in Vancouver! I'm picking it up from the fine folks at Strategies tonight. I hope you all get yours soon!

Picked this up last night. Very nice introduction to the setting.

Spotted a garbled sentence early on, and the woman centered on the cover is of indeterminate species (could be an overly-endowed Aslan she-male or a "feral" Darrian; the ears, mismatched finger count (and hint of a dewclaw), and lack of a tail all lead to the confusion), but otherwise this looks like a strong book.

I like the decision to repeat the OTU/YTU sentiment at the end. Needs to be restated occasionally so people don't forget...

...dumdeedumdeedoo...

...still waiting...

...although I do have a new 8 week old Cocker Spaniel pup (Bartonian Ribbons of Blue - "Phoebe") to look after while I wait :D ...

Gruffty the Hiver said:
...although I do have a new 8 week old Cocker Spaniel pup (Bartonian Ribbons of Blue - "Phoebe") to look after while I wait :D ...

Wha? One wasn't enough for you? ;)

Back