ships of the galaxy

maco5555

Mongoose
will ships of the galaxy also include all the ground vehicle as well

also is mongoose planning to do a equipment guide as well which covers all the equipment armour weapons something like wizards of the coast did for the star wars rpg

maco5555 said:
will ships of the galaxy also include all the ground vehicle as well

also is mongoose planning to do a equipment guide as well which covers all the equipment armour weapons something like wizards of the coast did for the star wars rpg

Without being sarcastic the name of the book really does speak for itself as to the nature of this book. It is ALL the ships we know in 2e format...and then some.

I know it called ships of the galaxy but what about ground vehicle i have noticed they have been change as well

this is not alot of help to me i have a big adventure coming up which involes alot of ground combat

o well guess i have to make it up then

maco5555 said:
I know it called ships of the galaxy but what about ground vehicle i have noticed they have been change as well

this is not alot of help to me i have a big adventure coming up which involes alot of ground combat

o well guess i have to make it up then

Vehicles beyond Spacecraft arent coverted in that book unless it changed since playtest (possible, but unlikely) however I imagine with the ground combat game hitting the wargame side of things it is only a matter of time before a ground vehicle/combat related book makes an appearance for the RPG as well.

maco5555 said:

It is already available. It is called 'The Zocalo'.

It is already available. It is called 'The Zocalo'.
Well... actually not.
"The Zocalo" has a really, really nice section on weaponry... but only new stuff not seen in other supplements.
What I really would like one day would be an "Equipmen Guide" which simpy contains every piece of weapon, armor or other hardware, collected from all the supplements they're scattered about right now. (maybe with some more pictures... and not just drawings, but also prop-pix and 3d images -I saw at least the Auricon PPG and one old Minbari gun in CGI form on the net once)

Of course, for such a guide to be complete, it needs to contain everything, which in turn means it needs to wait for all the "racial factbooks" to be released first. Which means it'll need to wait for at least two or three more years, as so far only the big four and the most important league races are covered (and I hope Mongoose will soon do the "not so important but seen on the show" league races -Grome, Hyach, Hurr, Ipsha, Llort, Markab, Pak'ma'ra & Yolu, the "also not very important and not even league members, but seen on the show" races -Golians, Lumati, Moradi, Thrakallans, Shag'toth, Streib & Wen'dan- and a few seen on the show but never named races, as well as the races mentioned in publications -books, supplements and the map- but not seen on the show -Antareans, Balosians, Cascor, Ch'lonas, Corillani, Deneth, Descarii, Kor-Lyans, Koulani, Tak'cha, Tikar, Torata, Tokati- and of course "historical" races -Alacans, Dilgar, Garmak, Krish, Mitoc, Orieni- --phew, lots of races still to go for them! Lots of books, even though I suppose most of them don't quite need that much space--)

Back