Sentient Rabbits Tournament: August 16th

If I was going to play Shadows I'd have to go Young ship + scout. It may not be as good a fleet as 5 scouts but I just couldnt bring myself to play shadows and not have at least one 'proper' shadow ship mini on the table ;)

Hmm. Maybe we need a house rule to fix the shadow stalker. Any "hints" frorm the playtesters about what it will be like in P&P... assuming it has been fixed in P&P??!?!

http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=35668

for much discussion of the topic of the stalker (and my oppinion of what should be changed)

Yeah saw that, I was hoping for an insight into what will be changed in P&P rather than what individuals thought it needs. So we could make the same changes ;)

Well you will be facing a Vorlon fleet and one other so at least ONE fleet on every table will be armed to the teeth with beams.... :p

Locutus9956 said:
Well you will be facing a Vorlon fleet and one other so at least ONE fleet on every table will be armed to the teeth with beams.... :p
50% of the time the Vorlons will be shooting at you... the other 50%, you'll be shooting at them ;)

Burger said:
Yeah saw that, I was hoping for an insight into what will be changed in P&P rather than what individuals thought it needs. So we could make the same changes ;)

The latest update to P&P simply had the beam increased to 4AD.

Greg Smith said:
Burger said:

The latest update to P&P simply had the beam increased to 4AD.
:roll: Its still broken then...
It needs to be more survivable. Currently it is much easier to kill and/or pin than a Scout!

I am 1 base short so if any one has a base (ie 6 fighters) they would be willing to sell/trade then please let me know. I have more tinashi s than I need ! I also have cold hard cash!!!!

Shadow:
- Diesel
- Hash
- KennyBoy
- Greg Smith

Vorlons:
- TGT
- Clanger
- Locutus
- djclark

Army Of Light:
- mikelosaurus (Minbari)
- Poi (Drazi)
- Ralancian (Minbari)
- Rob Soutar (Vree)
- Mike Locke (Gaim)
- Snake Pliskin

Unspecified: let me know soon please!
- Tank
- Adam
- Jim?

4 places left in total.

If either of you guys need any Shadow or Vorlon ships, we should be able to bring enough spares along to accomodate any fleet selection...

If I could borrow 3-9 flights of Vorlon fighters off anyone that would be great. I've got counters and may or may not need them anyway (still toying with fleet selection) but would far prefer to use miniatures frankly and will probably want to use at least one skirmish points worth of fighters (and maybe a whole raid points worth (only got 3 bases of them myself (as noted I've got loads of counters but minis = better :p)

Thanks for letting us know Poi.

OK we have 5 spaces left now. Races are fairly even: 5 Vorlon, 5 Shadow, 6 AoL.

Back