Please help me to create a gamertag!

Vincent791

Mongoose
Well, I'm going to create a gamertag for xbox live, so I'm thinking seriously about it, damn! It's easier to choose the names of my children.

I love Pink Floyd, Radiohead, comics, etc. But I thought that maybe something from the Hyborian world would be a great choice, it has to be something cool! Hope you can help!

Maybe my gamertag would be created in this thread :D

Humm hyborian world... cool?

it has to be "CONAN"...

Thats probably allready taken...

Well I don´t really know, and the definition of cool would be very relative from person to person.
"Hyperborian" allways sounds good (at least to me), or you can try to create a name of a character that as something to do with you.

The character i play is called "Castel DeRamiro Valenso", and it´s kind of my "Hyborian self" (actually he´s zingarian, and i made Valenso the name of his family who is so important that´s even used as a personal name...)

There are lots of names in the "Conan Rpg", try one...

Thanks for the help! I was thinking in something more...specific (I guess), maybe Tiberius or something like that. Any other advice would be welcome

Vincent791 said:
Thanks for the help! I was thinking in something more...specific (I guess), maybe Tiberius or something like that. Any other advice would be welcome

Tiberius might make them think you're a Trekkie.

LBH

Why not Thoth-Amon? That's cool. Or King Conan?

I like Stygian Dog. Or Dog Brother.

Or Crom. Or Nemedian Scum - thats a good one.

Or Age Undreamed Of - that ones kinda unique.

Or REH - that's a winner. 8) :D

Lets us know what you pick Vincent (great name BTW- my son's name too!)

In fact Vincent is a nickname, it has something to do with Tim Burton's "Vincent". Besides is the name of my most important character in D&D.

Great ideas here! A curse would be great!

I like "Stygian Dog" too, but I guess that Zamora would be a better pick.

Back