Pirates of Drinax 2nd Ed: Typos, Errors, Bugs, Gremlins, Etc.

Regarding the last, I think the example makes it a bit clearer, but examples should be there to add clarity, not to present rules omitted from the main text.

Book one, pg. 232
Fire in the Palace: A location in the palace catches fire. Any dice that roll a 1 in that location. The fire spreads to a random adjacent location each turn. Securing a location puts out its fire.
Any dice that roll a one do what?

Maybe consider adding a neutral die to a location that catches fire to represent the fire, smoke, panicky civilians etc?

Throughout book one,

Some stat blocks and descriptions seem to be repeated, and the character comes up several times (e.g. the royal family, Kasiyl, hawk warriors, etc.

Is it worth moving these into an NPC chapter at the end to avoid repetition and to keep all of each characters information in one place?

Similarly, might it be worth moving the treasure ship into book three? BTW, I find it extremely hard to believe that the imperials would refer to a ship of this sort by a name as... crude as a "treasure ship". Surely a culture like that would refer to it as a "High Security Transport" or "Secure Freighter" or similar?

Book one, pg. 246
characteristic and skill and calls for a Formidable (14+) test. If the test succeeds, the vaudeville gain DM+1 to all Recruitment rolls (see page 249).
Optionally, the vaudeville may hire an expert to organise the event for them. Finding the greatest party planner/ architect/speechwriter/stand-up comic in the galaxy could be an adventure in itself.
Looks like the word "Vaudeville" got pasted in here over the word "Traveller" a couple of times.
Edit: also occurs over the page too.

Book 2 Page 160 under 1 shot drives
Though they
are coined ‘one-shot’ jump drives, the truly freckles can
push their operation into additional jumps.

Should be 'reckless' not freckles

Sorry to necro the thread, but is there an errata for this somewhere? I can't find one?

For example, the PDF ebooks I got just recently buying the set from Mongoose directly, the rad value for the Aslan Battledress is still showing 2650 5 years later? I haven't gone through other things mentioned here to see if they're fixed yet, this one just jumped out immediately.

Back