New Conan covers will be up on Epilogue

Just wanted to join in the line of congratulations. Your work is magnificent!!:shock:

Personally my favorite is either the Shadizar: City of Wickedness cover or Hyborian Ruins

Keep up the good work!

Aha, so you're the madman behind some of my favorite fantasy art, eh? Back when I started gaming in the early 80's, titans like Elmore and Easley were doing alot of the fantasy art. One of the things I'd do as a wee lad was just stare at the depth of their pictures. I used to be able to imagine every sound and smell present, so vivid and inspiring were their paintings. Then 3rd edition D&D came out and I hated all of the art. But once I got into Conan, I found that same level of vivid inspiration was present in the covers, and they really bring the setting to life.

Rock on man, you're a legend in your own right. You have the Conan feel down to a science.

-=Grim=-

RichardAshenden said:
bolen said:
It would be cool if you could get these as posters to sell at Gen Con

YES! That would be brill! 8)

Very much agreed! Well, I wont be at GenCon, but having them for sale on the site would rock too. I need a Conan poster to replace my tattered and stained picture of Conan facing off with the Vanir (The Boris painting- at least I think it is Boris).

-=Grim=-

I have no idea if Mongoose will be producing posters but I'ld like to eventually make prints of some of my covers. Not sure how difficult it will be to get permission from Conan Enterprises, I'll have to look into it :)

Chris Q

cquilliams said:
I have no idea if Mongoose will be producing posters but I'ld like to eventually make prints of some of my covers. Not sure how difficult it will be to get permission from Conan Enterprises, I'll have to look into it :)

Chris Q

I would really like some posters of your work Chris. I have the Gametrade magazine cover with the Conan RPG hanging up on my wall along with the GM screen cover. Would love a larger framed image. Make it so! :lol:

One thing that I like about the cover artwork for the Conan books is that it immediately draws you into the Hyborian Age.

Excellent work. Keep it up!

Back