New Conan covers will be up on Epilogue

cquilliams

Mongoose
Hi All

For any one interested I've started putting up my Mongoose work on Epilogue under Fantasy or of course Chris Quilliams. I've started with some of my Conan covers including the cover for the ill fated Shadow of the Sorcerer and two new ones, Ruins of Hyboria and Faith and Fervour. I've just submitted these so they might take a bit of time to get up on the site. Hopefully they'll be there by Monday. :)

Here's the link

www.epilogue.net/cgi/database/art/list.pl?gallery=15546

I hope this will get you there. I'll be starting to finally create an online gallery so look for much more in the next couple weeks. Many thanks to Mathew and Alex and everyone at Mongoose. :)

Cheers
Chris

Very nice work!

But the best is still Free Companies - it has some raw barbarian power which is hard to describe with words.

Great covers Chris - I agree with Rene that the Free Companies cover is freaking great - even rivaly the core rulebook's cover which I also really love. Don't get me wrong, I really like every cover but those two really stick out.

Chris, did you do the cover for the Stygia supplement?

cquilliams said:
I've started with some of my Conan covers including the cover for the ill fated Shadow of the Sorcerer and two new ones, Ruins of Hyboria and Faith and Fervour.

Great stuff :D

Looking at the excellent cover for Shadow of the Sorcerer, it is really a pity that this product was never released... :cry:

- thulsa

It would be kind of funnyif Mongoose sponsored a contest to create a module based off the cover art.

Mad Dog

I think my two favorites are The Aquilonia cover and Shadow of the Sorcerer. But Free Companies is definitley up there. I've also heard some people really liked Across the Thunder River which I wasn't entirely happy with. Not a big fan of that one. I think it's great though that everyone seems to have a favorite. I'm loving the fact I get to dive in to this universe and explore. :)

Chris Q

No Strom, at the time I was really bogged down with work and had to turn it down and it killed me, I also had to turn down the work on the CCG. :? I would have loved to of had the time to tackle it. I am however looking forward to seeing another artists vision. :)

Chris Q

I also had to turn down the work on the CCG
Eh?
Conan CCG?

Did I miss an announcement somwhere?
Or was that an oops?

Thanks for the views on the new stuff and the one lost in limbo.

cquilliams said:
I think my two favorites are The Aquilonia cover and Shadow of the Sorcerer. But Free Companies is definitley up there. I've also heard some people really liked Across the Thunder River which I wasn't entirely happy with. Not a big fan of that one. I think it's great though that everyone seems to have a favorite. I'm loving the fact I get to dive in to this universe and explore. :)

Chris Q

I am one of the fans of the Across The Thunder River cover. I love all of your work, though.

Z-man games not Mongoose in producing the CCG, I think it was also mentioned on the official Conan sight not to long ago if I remember correctly. I don't think I'm giving away any secrets. :)

Thanks Vincent. Coming from you that's a huge compliment. There are things I do like about the cover. Much appreciated.

CQ

I don't know very many details about this, I gathered from what I've read that Mongoose had a problem with the writer, something about missed deadlines and shelved the project. Whether it's indefinite or not I don't know. I'ld like to see the cover published one day, I really like how it turned out. I'm sure time will tell. :) I'm glad it's up on the gallery for people to see.

CQ

Put me down as a huge fan of the Thunder River cover! The babe is hot and the action is too! That pic is the definition of a crit roll - left handed to boot! Great freaking cover - and a great book.

Love the hand in the water - poor damn Aquilonian :lol:

Just wanted to correct a mistake I made on the Conan ccg game coming out. It's Comic Images releasing the game not Z-man games. My bad. :)

Chris Q

Back