Lone Wolf 17... Is In!

coreystinson said:
I also haven't received my copy. How long now has it been since it was announced that it had been printed and that shipping was commencing? I have been patient and contacted Mongoose customer service politely only twice and was put off and told to wait. It is quite clear that there is a problem. I would suspect "lost in the mail" except that I see others reporting that they have also not receive the book. Well, I am going to try a THIRD time to get an answer before I have to escalate this. Ridiculous, IMO.

Just out of curiosity, you've already posted it on the open forum, called their customer service and even gotten a reply from the owner of the company. How much farther CAN you escalate it? :)

-A

msprange said:
Just to let everyone know, for the few who have not yet seen your books, I am looking into this.

Thank you!!

Also concerning my last post where I said 'over 2 months'... it was a product of me deleting/retyping different thoughts and not double checking it afterward. Basically it was a combination of me saying 'almost 2 months' and 'over a month'...and they kind of merged together...although it was sometime back in november that we were hopeful they would get them out by Christmas...but that's another story.

MongooseAugust said:
Just out of curiosity, you've already posted it on the open forum, called their customer service and even gotten a reply from the owner of the company. How much farther CAN you escalate it? :)

-A

I can charge it back with the credit card that I purchased it with. As a Mongoose and Lone Wolf supporter I obviously don't want to do that. As a merchant myself I hate it when that is done before I have a chance to resolve the situation. Anyway, it's moot as Mongoose has addressed it for which I thank them.

Yeah, this is starting to get irritating.

Jan 24th: Books arrive
Feb 4th: Alll will be out by end of next week
Feb 14th" "somewhat snowed under" :roll:
March 20th: looking into this...
April 3rd: Still no follow up, still no book. I could have walked to the warehouse and back by now...

Well, mine showed up today. The postal stamp indicated that it was mailed from Ohio on March 26, so it took nearly two weeks to get here (8 working days).

Case closed as far as I'm concerned.

Same here. Strange that it took so long to get just north of the border though... :?

Okay, now, when can we expect book 18 (and maybe 29 too)? :p

Considering the plethora of "printing issues" that seem to plague almost every LW book it seems highly unlikely that we'll ever see more than 2-3 books per year. If we're lucky, 18 is out by GenCon (August) and 19 by XMas. More likely, we'll see 18 in October or November and 19 by March or April.

As for 29+, I have no idea. I no longer trust any news I receive regarding these books. God forbid anything should happen but nowadays I'm more worried about Mr. Dever's health than anything else.

Out of respect for Mister Dever's wishes, let's not discuss any potential health issues. He's doing well and he's hard at work. Enough said, thanks. :)

-August

Back