Lone Wolf 17... Is In!

I finally finished to read the bonus adventure, and I really enjoyed to feel what that kind of character is able to feel during its missions... I've also been really happy to discover some exciting details about an unfamiliar place of the Darklands (August may have enjoyed too)! Congratulations, Darren and Charlotte :).

Darren, I hope you'll have the opportunity one day to develop the background of the new areas you created ;) for Ixia. In fact, I can't wait to learn more about them ^^.

In that bonus adventure, I also enjoyed to see that you applied the stuff about Constructs you developed in the Magnamund Bestiary: very interesting monsters, indeed :).

I don't really mind the delays, since they always come eventually, but any US original mega-deal subscribers received #17 yet?

mvstang said:
I don't really mind the delays, since they always come eventually, but any US original mega-deal subscribers received #17 yet?

Live in USA- California and still patiently awaiting my book to arrive! Although I admit I'm getting worried!

I just got mine on Friday, the 3rd. I always seem to get mine on the tail end so hopefully you should have yours any day now.

Still waiting for mine here in Canada, and I'm an original Megadeal subscriber as well. I'm not worried though, they always show up sooner or later.

Well considering this thread is over 2 months old and I still haven't received my book...I think I've let enough time pass that I need to contact somebody to make sure my book will ever get here.

Can somebody pass me along the e-mail address of who I should be contacting about my no-show of book 17? msprange??? Thanks.

Here in Canada I haven't received my copy yet either. I'm not worried - it will arrive eventually - but just thought I'd add to the general thread about how long things take to travel. Some things are worth the wait (I had a three year engagement before I got married!).

hawkytom said:
Well considering this thread is over 2 months old and I still haven't received my book...I think I've let enough time pass that I need to contact somebody to make sure my book will ever get here.

So Jan 24 to March 17 is over 2 months now? :|

columbob, perhaps he is an engineer with those sort of error limits ... seriously though, it is nearly 2 months for the fellow regardless, no need to be quite so pernickity. hawkytom, if you drop the guys at mongoose an email they have, in my experience, always been polite and helpful and will do their best to address and/or explain the situation and hopefully sort it all out.

I also haven't received my copy. How long now has it been since it was announced that it had been printed and that shipping was commencing? I have been patient and contacted Mongoose customer service politely only twice and was put off and told to wait. It is quite clear that there is a problem. I would suspect "lost in the mail" except that I see others reporting that they have also not receive the book. Well, I am going to try a THIRD time to get an answer before I have to escalate this. Ridiculous, IMO.

Back