Hotdog Run?

EineHund

Mongoose
Hey gang - I would like to 'pause' my players in creation and actually go through their hotdog run. I swear I actually HAD one from a previous edition or older source material but have been unable to find it - and I'm reluctant to try my hand at a Cursed Earth run without something as a guide.

Suggestions or links to the old Run I'm thinking of? Any help is hugely appreciated.

I think you're referring to to Hugh Tynan's excellent Baptism of Fire written for the D20 rule system. I have a copy in PDF format - if you want it email me at justice-department@blueyonder.co.uk.

-Ivan

I hope to be running a Cursed Earth adventure on the PLAY DREDD forum soon (as per the blurb below).

Cursed be thy Name:
A pilgrimage into the Cursed Earth by The Church of Holy Grud disappears without trace along with a Hotdog Run operating in the same area. Justice Department mount a rescue mission but will it all be too late?

This game will require players for a Hotdog Run and a second team to mount a rescue mission - should be an interesting twist. (http://excoboard.com/PlayDredd)

Back