• Arachnids

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MI

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cliff

Mongoose
Happy Haloween! :D

Today, there will be a battle between arachnids and MI sometime around 6:00- whenever. This battle will feature a king tanker, blisters, hoppers, warriors, cliff mites, herald and his friend big jim... and more for arachnids. I have no clue what Alex will be using in his army. I know this will be a good battle though. I will try and get pictures (dont expect any really cool terrain.. all youll be seeing is styrafoam buildings and ruins.)

If I lose, I hope he ends up choking on a piece of candy :lol:

Also, expect a nother post next month called "Repainted". I am going to paint my arachnids in my own special way. I'll show you a preview of what I'm going to try and get them to look like later.

Cya! :)

sounds good, i plan a battle of mi V skinnies tonight to test out my 2 new forces, and help decide on what to use in tourny

good luck

Rob_alderman said:
is that 'gamesturbation' Mr. Evil? :lol: :p
ooooohhh lordy. When I was 10 I used to do that with my mage knight and high elf minis. good times. 8)

I kind of moved on from that. wink-wink, nudge-nudge, saynomore :wink:

The situation really demanded that

I'm done now

Fredo Corleone said:
Rob_alderman said:
ooooohhh lordy. When I was 10 I used to do that with my mage knight and high elf minis. good times. 8)

I'm done now

if you mean making to inanimate objects hump each other, or.... :shock:

Bye bye *goes somewhere else for the fun of it*

Fredo Corleone said:
Rob_alderman said:

I'm done now

so you must be about 14/15? I'm only 16 and I've never done that (gamesturbate). I even have GW's chainsaw warrior which is made for solo gaming, how boring?!
Gamesturbation is in fact a real term found on the board game geek website.

dyssnowman said:
Rob_alderman said:
Gamesturbation is in fact a real term found on the board game geek website.

It's not real; it's not listed on Wikipedia. :p :lol:
ROFL
lmfao.gif

what a wierd disscussion... I still gamesturbate :lol:
I need my buddys, or else im stuck doing it, lmao

Anywho, the game went pretty good. I wont give any info untill i get all the pics ready to post either tonight or tomarrow... I'll even toss in a carnege report 8)

oh yeah, I might be getting some new forces tonight to! I hope they' :p re ripplers!

Back