Getting in to "Conan: RPG"

lastbesthope said:
Yeah, but don't some places in the States prohibit the teaching of Darwinism? I mean it's not like they even say that's what happened, it's a theory of evolution after all.

Actually most places won't mention Creationism. "Separation of church and state" and all that. For the most part Darwinism/Evoloution is taught as fact not theory.

Personally, I'm in favor of teaching the truth. We cannot prove/dis-prove either Darwinism or Creationism. Both are purely matters of faith.

lastbesthope said:
Yeah, but don't some places in the States prohibit the teaching of Darwinism?

No. Maybe private religious schools don't, but certainly it's taught in public schools. I think the Darwinism vs. Creationism debate is very overstated by the media in order to make a good story.

Sorry; that's me above. Once again, I forgot to log in. By the way, I need to correct something I said above - I meant to say "Maybe private religious schools don't teach Darwinism."

Maybe someone should teach the Hyborian way of life. "The gods laugh at you, and no one cares about your fate but you. Go, take up your cup and drink life to the fullest!"

Back