Fixing the Narn / G'Quan

hiffano said:
well, you know, if we compare everything to the cheesestar fleet, then most of them are a bit naff :)

Best way for the Narn to play against ISA?

Sit on your table edge on "All Stop and Pivot" and let them see if they really want to approach when they can't get behind you and can never get out of arc. ;)

Very, very, dull game of course - but, depending on scenario, should at least end in a draw, or a probable Narn win if the ISA are bold enough to move into range.

Regards,

Dave

I Think the GQ (and Variants) is ok wiht B mainweapons and one shot EM like they are. In addition they shold have a 2AD F 30 Ion Torpedo with SAP Precise and the light Ion cannons shold incresed to Ion cannons R12 10 TW-L all around. The Armour +10 upgrade is not needful.
The Bin Tak should have the same Ion cannons...
Let the T Loth and the rest of the fleet as they are...
The restrictions at the G Vrahn (no command +2; no Inter...) are great. The Armour shold stay like it is. For an Command cruiser is the GQ variant right possible ( if they become the Upgardes^^) A G Vrahn command variant is thinkable for plaing modern Narn fleets. Interceptor dont have the Narnfleet and thats ok.

I command an verry big Narn fleet with 33P Raid and there are another 21 Ships unpaintid in the seller they come in service next. I do not want that the Narn change her face. I not want to have an powergamerfleet. It is ok that not every ship are effectiv in any game, but these litle upgrades at the GQ /Bin T are very useful and fluffy to.
MfG

Back