Drakh Fleet Boxes: Announcement

Se Chris

Mongoose
If you receive a Drakh fleet box in the next few weeks, you may notice that the motherships are missing.

This is because you failed your stealth roll to target them.

Not really. In all seriousness, the two big Drakh ships - mothership and carrier both - have suffered a complete mould collapse. This means we're going to have to start almost from scratch to get workable moulds and models.

This little project has been handed over to the inestimable Mr. Chang, so I'm pretty confident that things should be sorted out in short order.

In the meantime, I'm sending out what I have in terms of stock. If you end up missing a mothership from your fleet box, or you ordered an individual mothership or carrier, I'm very sorry. I'm keeping a list of all of you, and your ships will be headed your way as soon as I have them.

Chris

What if you got a Carrier that was all deformed and looks like crap????

You must have been lucky enough to get the rare Dali variant :D

Otherwise search on the forum for the email address to send your gripes to...

could ya'll look into putting out some counters (I know some guy made some, however there is nothing for anything above raid level)? I mean if we arent able to get Mini's to represent our Motherships, couldnt you at least create some counters?

Hmmm, any more on this? still a mothership short? If as the above mail says recasting was done in the early weeks of september i should have mine now?

Shadow Queen said:
Nick said something about looking at the cast and getting them out

mind you, think i have a cold coming on, if I just bake the next thing that comes out of my nose, I have my mothership ;-)

hiffano said:
Shadow Queen said:
Nick said something about looking at the cast and getting them out

mind you, think i have a cold coming on, if I just bake the next thing that comes out of my nose, I have my mothership ;-)

Wulf he proberbly not been brought up prooper like we have :wink:

cor, it's just like waiting for armageddon all over again, except I actually want my mother ship.

Just sent to Matt

Is Sept i was told the mould is fine now whats happerning with our motherships we were promised?

All my Love and light
Miss Derina J. Ramsey

Back