Rumour Control - Shipping of CTA: Star Fleet

Notice your going to Crusade on 28th, will you have ActA:SF stock for that - and if so, are we talking the full range (Fleet/Squadron/Blister) or just bits ?

If you will, i'm sure my wallet will have words to say to me about it !

Keeper Nilbog said:
Notice your going to Crusade on 28th, will you have ActA:SF stock for that - and if so, are we talking the full range (Fleet/Squadron/Blister) or just bits ?

If you will, i'm sure my wallet will have words to say to me about it !

You might not want to say anything to your wallet :)

We'll have stock there, certainly books and squadron sets. I hope to have fleet sets too, but they will only be there _if_ we have sent out all mail orders by that time (we should have done, at current rate of progress).

So, good odds :)

How long do you think it will take for rulebooks etc to get to Australia? Waiting for my pre-order from the Aussie distributor, and have been given an estimate of 23rd January for the distributor to recieve them.

msprange said:
Hi guys,

As you can see, people are now getting the rulebooks we dispatched last week (and anyone waiting for rulebooks in the UK, Europe or 'rest of the world' will be happy to hear they were dispatched yesterday!).

The guys are now working on squadron sets, which are being dispatched throughout this week. Fleet sets start next week.

Currently on schedule!
Still no book and for mini's another "ships next week." I'm done.

hermitbob said:
msprange said:
Hi guys,

As you can see, people are now getting the rulebooks we dispatched last week (and anyone waiting for rulebooks in the UK, Europe or 'rest of the world' will be happy to hear they were dispatched yesterday!).

The guys are now working on squadron sets, which are being dispatched throughout this week. Fleet sets start next week.

Currently on schedule!
Still no book and for mini's another "ships next week." I'm done.

Hermitbob

Advice given to me from a H&S officer at a "Stress Management Course" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlBiLNN1NhQ

1) It's not capitalized
2) It's not stress
3) I don't do business with companies that act like this.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me What is it called when you get fooled 4 times?

hermitbob, if your rulebook hasn't shipped, you may want to contact Matthew directly -- he even posted his email address so that you can do exactly that.

The squadron boxes are going out on the revised schedule that Matthew posted on December 29.

I know it is very frustrating to wait and wait for something to come in. But if something went wrong with your order, then Matthew needs to hear about it so he can make it right. Only you can do that so that and let Matthew see if there is a wider problem.

People here and on ADB's BBS as well as those folks I know personally on FB are getting their rulebooks daily. I hope yours is in the mail as I write.

Jean

Funny thing happened the other day.

Six or seven months ago, my wife ordered about $150 worth of books from Amazon, and they never showed up. Two weeks went by, so she contacted them. Two more weeks and nothing, so Amazon sent here a new order for free.

Yesterday, a lady from three streets over hand-carried an Amazon box to my wife. Yeah, it was the missing box from six months ago. It was dropped off at the wrong house, and they sat on it all this time. The lady said "well, we kept meaning to bring it to you, just never got around to it." {sigh}

You might want to check with your neighbors to see if they got your book by mistake.

My neighbor is a Direct TV satellite receiving station with an electrified security fence and 24 hour private security...I think they would have returned it or given me the heads up.

hermitbob said:
1) It's not capitalized
2) It's not stress
3) I don't do business with companies that act like this.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me What is it called when you get fooled 4 times?

I would urge you to stick on in there and see what you think when the product arrives. The situation it is a bit of a mess and Mongoose have mucked up a bit with how long it has taken orders to get out to people. However I have been playing Mongoose games for a number of years now and this is the first time I have seen this scale of problem with people having paid for pre-orders and it taking this long.

Matt has tried to keep everyone up to date on what has been happening and why things have been happening and that should count for a bit. I would rather someone was trying to fix the problem and telling me about it rather than hiding in the corner. Books do seem to be going out on the new time table Matt told us about and hopefully this means the squadron boxes and fleet boxes will also go out on the new time table.

The models and the game are good, my group has been having a lot of fun with it which I hope you will as well when your stuff arrives.

hermitbob,

I also have not received my pre-ordered rulebook. I e-mailed the Mongoose customer support and they are working on my order Iagreeing that yes I should have it by now). I would send in a query and allow them to look ito it. sales@mongoosepublishing.com

Bob

Back