Cybernet - One page Character Sheet

psyclonejack

Mongoose
To all intrested. . .

Payote and I have crafted a home made Cybernet character sheet. We found the multi-page character sheet with color borders to be a bit much. As well as some of the organizations lacking. So we crafted a front and back Cybernet Character sheet in Black and White (printer friendly) with style and design like that of the old 2020 character sheets.

Version 1.0 can be found here.

Rook111 is planning on crafting a forms version of the pdf, as soon as time allows. Until then, I would ask those intrested to check it out and offer some feedback, in order to craft, a more perfect version.

Thanks,
PsyJack

kipicgold said:
Is there some way to type in info into the sheet, or do you have to write it in after you print it?

PsycloneJack earilier said:
Rook111 is planning on crafting a forms version of the pdf, as soon as time allows.

Until then, you have to print it out, then write, or create a form version yourself. :)

PsyJack

hmmm, everyone I have talked to enjoyed the brackets for a change, plus it had the old 2020 look. I will see what I can do for ya though. :)

Psyjack

Looks good. Generally I like it. I'll check with my players and see what they say.
Nice lay-out, easy to survey plus it has a lot of the things that has been forgotten onthe original one. I mudt admit, though, that I rather like boxes as opposed to brackets and slashes. Nice with boxes for both wealth and self score. I missed that. One thing I'd like different is the Melee and ranged weapon attack part. It was nice in the original one with two separate coloumns for that, and maybe a little less room for contacts and more for feats and class abilities...
Just a few wishes. But remember: Nice work! If we can keep it down to two pages, then why use three!?
Keep it up!

- Sonny

Thanks for feedback, its always welcome. I can understand peoples want for the boxes now, everyone was spoiled by the first D20 chracter sheets. Some people I've spoken with said, "its not a character sheet without boxes" I had to chuckle, I use to use notebook paper. :)

The only question I had about your comments though, is in reguards to how you would prefer two seperate colomns for both melee and ranged. The sheet has both listed seperatly now. One row of Melee, and One row of Ranged.

Could you please elaborate?

Thanks,
PsyJack

Naturally! Very simple actually. I prefer having my melee and ranged weapons divided, so as to make it easier with the different modifiers and all. So on your sheet the ranged weapons row would be moved down a few lines, so as to resemble the way it look in tha book. That way I can better keep track of the difference between the two things. I'm new to being a GM and most of my players are new to rpg, so I like to keep things as simple as possible, for myself and for them.

I use to use notebook paper.

Oh yeah. Those were the days...

- Sonny

Heya, kids!

Jusr a quick question. Has a Forms capable Cybernet sheet been made available yet? I know one was being worked on, but I haven't seen an announcement here.

Take care,
-That Silly Author Person

In regards to the form capable version . . .

Rook111 is still working on that, I know he was making a Conan sheet forms as well as some other projects. Hence, I can understand him being busy. But, I will let you know the instant I hear from him.

PsyJack

I'm a little behind the times. I just "plugged in" the forum. Anyway the PDF seems to be up and it looks great!

Thanx for all the hard work. I'll be sure to try it out tonight.

'til next time...
CF

I gotta admit, this sheet realy brings me back to the high school days of Cyberpunk 2020 on a summer afternoon. Y'all remember those. Where ya spent the entirety of a beautifull Saturday afternoon holed up in someone's rec room or basement?

You get my vote for best OGL Cybernet Character Sheet!

Slingbld~

I am way behind on getting this sheet to work. I have had computer trouble and this last week I got hurt at work and Havn't been able to work on the computer for any length of time.

I will really, really try to get this thing working this week if I am able.

Very sorry for the delay. It s not Psyclonejacks fault it all mine.

David Broussard
rook111@gt.rr.com

Rook,

Chumbata, mellow. We will have the upload from ya in the fullness of time. 'Till then. And thanks again for coverting it into a form driven PDF. If you need anything from me let me know.

slingbld said:

Thanks, :) I tried to capture the feel of the old 2020 sheets, glad to see it came accross. As far as your vote however, while I try to not let it go to my head. This isn't a competition. Just a way for fans to say, I like the game so much I created a custom character sheet for it! But thanks for the feedback!!! :)

PsyJack

psyclonejack said:
Thanks, :) I tried to capture the feel of the old 2020 sheets, glad to see it came accross. As far as your vote however, while I try to not let it go to my head. This isn't a competition. Just a way for fans to say, I like the game so much I created a custom character sheet for it! But thanks for the feedback!!! :)

PsyJack

Ok, so no voting.
But I still gotta thank ya for capturing the CP2020 FEEL.
It helps when I'm trying to get some old timer CP2020 players to try out D20.... :)

psyclonejack said:
Rook,

Chumbata, mellow. We will have the upload from ya in the fullness of time. 'Till then. And thanks again for coverting it into a form driven PDF. If you need anything from me let me know.

slingbld said:

PsyJack
Yah don't sweat it man. I have made the sheet somewhat forms capable so I could post it if you don'think you will be able to get to yours any time soon.

Socket

Back