Crusade: What happens in your game?

Eryx

Mongoose
Untill we get anything official (maybe theres an idea here for a Mongoose B5 novel?) from JMS, what do you think will happen in your B5/Crusade game?

What and where is the cure?
What happens with the Drakh?
What happens after the cure, with Gideon and his search for the shadowtech that destroyed the Cerberus? (see the Crusade book for the final episode).

Eryx said:
Untill we get anything official (maybe theres an idea here for a Mongoose B5 novel?) from JMS, what do you think will happen in your B5/Crusade game?

What and where is the cure?
What happens with the Drakh?
What happens after the cure, with Gideon and his search for the shadowtech that destroyed the Cerberus? (see the Crusade book for the final episode).

I take it you've not seen the extras on the Crusade DVDs..? They do answer some of this, plus the fate of the Drakh is covered to a certain extent in the Centauri Trilogy.

However, the cure is wide open with regards to what and where it is. JMS said it would probably be found during the second season.

My gut feeling is that the cure would rest with the Technomages; The technology is very similar to that used by the renegade 'Mage whose similacrum we saw, it's all a matter of getting them to intervene.

frobisher said:
I take it you've not seen the extras on the Crusade DVDs..? They do answer some of this, plus the fate of the Drakh is covered to a certain extent in the Centauri Trilogy.

I have seen the extras on the DVDs but I was thinking of what hasn't been said.

However, the cure is wide open with regards to what and where it is. JMS said it would probably be found during the second season.

My gut feeling is that the cure would rest with the Technomages; The technology is very similar to that used by the renegade 'Mage whose similacrum we saw, it's all a matter of getting them to intervene.

Thats an interesting idea. Hmm...

Back