Character Sheets

A

Anonymous

Does anyone know of any good sites that have some good B5 D20 character sheets?

The character sheet I made is up at RPGsheets. IT is the Babylon 5 Simple 2 Sheet v2.1

It's not perfect by no means, but I haven't updated it in a while, mostly because I have recieved NO feedback. So if anyone actually uses it, and would like to see something fixed, tweaked, or changed, give me some comments on it.

Saberj, I didn't had the time to check them all, but now that you mention it, I'll comment on your sheet.

What I like :

- It's complete (vehicule, teep/TM abilities, contacts...)
- It shows the bonus on the ability score
- It shows which all class skills (so we can compare classes; it helps at char creation)
- the spaces provided for page reference (nice little touch)

Only thing preventing me from using it : it's too colour intensive for my taste (looks good though).
I prefer B&W sheets to save my color ink, but that's just me...

redlaco said:
Saberj, I didn't had the time to check them all, but now that you mention it, I'll comment on your sheet.

Only thing preventing me from using it : it's too colour intensive for my taste (looks good though).
I prefer B&W sheets to save my color ink, but that's just me...

Hmmm, I just realised that the version I have up on that site is an old version. So I need to update the file....as soon as the link to do so starts to work. Anywho

Yeah, I can see where it may be a little ink consuming, although not nearly as much so as the original monster. But, for those of you that print in Black and White, I have posted a Black and white version of the page on rpgsheets.com. Just do a search for Babylon 5 d20 to find it. It still uses a little more ink than just words on paper would since I haven't removed the backgrounds. But hopefully it'll be alot easier on those of you who would like to use it, but find it too color consuming. Anyways, it was a 5 min fix, so Ill try to work on something a little better in the future.

Thanks for the comments

Back