Changes and updates to Epicarmycard.com

good news? bad news?

• Good?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Chern, I use your shipviewer in nearly all my games (have about 120 differnet sheets printed out that I carry in a binder with my ACTA stuff).

But I don't like the changes to sheet--I liked the ability to see everything on one sheet--includign the crit tables. ANd I also liked marking the crits and not the effects--as several crits could produce the same effect--but would have to be repaired differently.

Not to minize the excellent work youy have done, but I think that although the new sheets look better, they are less usefull in game.

Well, I've got the base pdf for 10 of the ships in the crusade EA done...meaning the pdf is about 1/2 done, there's no boxes for writing in your own ship names or variant missiles. I've worked upwards this time, and I'm up through the Apollo (patrol-raid done!)
When this list is done I'll add the new Tiger Starfuries to the Early EA cards andthe new narn ship to its list; both these new craft are in the latest S&P.

Enalut, all the crits are repaired the same way, you roll a die. if you get te same effect mroe than once, just make a seond or third mark in the box. I realize an engine crit isn't the same as a reactor crit, but even in a campaign they're repaired for the same cost. Only the vital system crits can't be repaired with a die roll, that's why they're all listed in red.

Chern

me me me me ... :lol:

I finished the sheets I started last night and have them posted - 5 pages of Crusade Era EA!

I plan to get the rest done tomorrow night, since I don't have a game scheduled.

Chern

*edit*
also note the missile options are expanded for crusade era from early EA...the HARM and multi-warhead missile weren't available to the early EA, based on the ISD in SFOS, so I had to add those for the Hermes, and then make up a new one completely for the "advanced" missile racks on the Apollo.

Theres really nothign wrong with the speed of the site. You cant really ask people to make special favours just because they have dinosaurically slow connections. Get with the times ;)

(kidding, but really I just think its a bit rude to COMPLAIN about someones free website just because your connection is rubbish and cant hack loading a few jpegs)

On a side note, I noticed a funny misprint on the Warlock

The rear railgun should have 4 AD, not 20.

I'd like 20... but its not :)

===

Any chance of the SFOS warlock getting a card? Locally, I'm using that one rather then the Armageddon.

Epaminondas said:
On a side note, I noticed a funny misprint on the Warlock

The rear railgun should have 4 AD, not 20.

I'd like 20... but its not :)

===

Any chance of the SFOS warlock getting a card? Locally, I'm using that one rather then the Armageddon.

LOL :lol:

I play the Armageddon Warlock - I'll just fly it backwards :wink:

Calling all Boneheads!
Slammed through the Minbari fleet today, got the whole thing done, ready to download. enjoy!

I'm now open to the next two fleets to get done, any suggestions? first two to post will be next.

Also, still looking for pictures of ships for fleet pages not done yet.

Chern

well...my recomendation is Vree! quick and easy...only 12 ships! And then I could have my own fleet of little cards! Cool!

Of course, sounds good to me!

but, I don't have a good picture to create a Vree page yet...if you have one for me I'll get right on it!

Chern

Since I already have the pages up for them, I'll go with the Shadows and Vorlons. They're small lists, should go fairly quick I hope. Could easliy be done this weekend.

Chern

yay for chern... have a nice x-mas and a happy new year. thanks for this x-mas present (doing vorlons and shadows)

I'll start tonight but I wouldn't expect the cards posted before saturday night. Since ancients don't take crits I have a minor bit of re-working to do with the cards - both the fighter type cards (that have the crit table on the back) and the ship cards (that have crit damage boxes on the front)

I'm thinking on the back of the fighter card I can list special actions and the CQ numbers, and in place of the crit damage boxes I'll list the ancient's damage table.

Chern

well leave the crit table, so ancient players can check what crits they do on enemys ;)

i would maybe suggest a dmg field where you can write the dmg down, so starting hull is printed and the actual hull is written down thats the way i use burgers big A4 sheets ;)

just a suggestion thou

Back