Changes and updates to Epicarmycard.com

good news? bad news?

• Good?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Update today, added the Drakh fleet, I know you guys have been waiting for this one. Check it out at www.epicarmycard.com
Still looking for a picture of a player painted Drakh ship for the site!

I'll be working on the Abbai for next week. picutes for this would be great too!!

Chern

Dilgar phots to you this week; sorry about the delay, Chern. When you sleep 3 nights out of 7 at work -- well, that's pretty bad.

Updated today with the info for KOTJ 4 at Kublacon, and got the site ready for hosting Victory at Sea cards...

Chern

OK, did a bunch more work today, and the Abbai fleet is not done and posted. A misprint was discovered on the Drakh carrier card, which has been corrected. As well, I've opened the new Victory at Sea portion of the site, which will have ACTA-style cards for that game. enjoy!

Chernobyl

Thanks! I would like to say that these cards have made learning the game a whole lot easier for me and my group. Thanks again Chernobyl.

SERGE

Yay! Dilgar cards --- thankyouthankyou!

Edit: See, ThePirv, Tenacious? Someone finally DID come out with something new for the Dilgar --- too bad it isn't Mongoose.

The Raider list was due to be next, but I'm going to put off a fleet update until after I have all my prep ready for the KOTJ3 in a few weeks. Lots of stuff to do yet.

I'm still looking for pictures of player's ships for the Abbai page and the Drakh page as well, and Raiders...

Chern

Added some terrain to the "resources" page on the website.

if you like terrain that fits in a folder, this stuff is for you!

Chernobyl

Back