• Good?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Chernobyl

Cosmic Mongoose
thanks comcast, that felt real nice. :x

Found out today that I can no longer have 10 email accounts with comcast anymore, I'm now limited to 7 email accounts. each email account gave me 25MB of free online storage, which my website has now outgrown.

I've therefore gotten a new web host, yahoo. I used Yahoo previously to register the domain www.epicarmycard.com which redirected to my free storage locations. I've upgraded this to a beginner package with up to 5GB of online storage so I don't think I'll be running out any time soon. But it also introduces a monthly fee.

Good news is, I can do more with a regular domain than I can with the free hosting, so in the future the site will have better functionality. In time, it will be really coool.... 8)

Anyway, the old links will work until I move the content over to the new domain, but after then I'll be deleting the files from my comcast.net links you see on the forums here. The new site goes online on the first of October.

Chernobyl

Thanks for the info. My friends and I use your sheets. They are a great play aids and allow us to field large fleets(10 pt War+) easily. 8) Maybe will see the Abbi sometime :lol:

Thanks

I must confess that your Sheets and cards are the most useful things I´ve for this Game :).
(Aside from the Rulebook, counter and Minis ;) ).

thanks for your support guys. I finially managed to weave my way though the yahoo system very late last night and the new home page is now active, though you can't get to the site itself.

You'll get a taste for the new "look" of the website.

Chernobyl

News for you fanhead players out there...I've just finished the Centauri Fleet cards, except for the Adira and Liati, which I won't know until I get a copy of Armageddon. But the rest of the fleet will be there for launch. On to the Narn!

Chern

"Keep up the good work" and thanks from me too :D

And, a bump to fix typos on the Tournament sheets, although they probably won't be used much more some people may still play using these rules :p
Leshath has hull 4 not 5, Torotha has stealth 4+ not 5+, Tinashi has 25" not 30" range on Neutron laser, Sunhawk has hull 4 not 6.

just for you burger, I went in a fixed them this morning...they'll be in the archive section of the site on the first.

Chern

I'm going to try my best to finish the narn fleet tonight, so I'll have 2 sets of fleet cards available on opening Sunday.

Chern

Well, its not the first here yet, but it is in most of the world. Epicarmycard is now open. Enjoy!

www.epicarmycard.com

Chernobyl

The New site looks great. and I just want to say thank You for all of Your hard work, It makes playing this game that much easier for the rest of us.

Chernobyl said:
thanks for your support guys. I finially managed to weave my way though the yahoo system very late last night and the new home page is now active, though you can't get to the site itself.

You'll get a taste for the new "look" of the website.

Chernobyl

We thank you for the really awesome work...
As I see our ships a mad place on a greatly designed side having also found... :wink: :wink: :wink:

whilst the sheets are really pretty etc they arnt as useful as your previous incarnations of them with all the crits etc on each one and each sheet able to handle 3 of the same ship class which are 2 of the main reasons i used you previous sheet type. these look good but not sure if will really want to be using them, or if i do then will be black/white anyway which detracts from the point.

katadder, all the crits are on there. the front of each ship card has a block of 12 spaces for marking your crits. There are only 12 different ones if you look at the chart. The back of every fighter card has the entire crit chart on a table. These cards also take up less space than the previous sheets, with 4 ships per page. granted, they're not the same type, but when cut out, and slipped into a cheap CCG card protector, (you can buy a pack of 100 for about a dollar), they take up less space on your gaming surface.

Urobach81 - yes all of the models look great! but I still need more pictures!! hint hint everyone!!

Chernobyl

Back