Changes and updates to Epicarmycard.com

good news? bad news?

• Good?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Added the Early EA fleet cards and a couple more Epic marine cards tonight. got to go, "Heroes" is on...thank God for Tivo...!

Chern

Big update tonight...finished the brakiri fleet cards, the space marine cards, and added more the the gallery page.

I'm open to suggestions for the next two fleets to get done...! Fist come first served!

Options open: 3rd age EA, Crusade EA, Drazi, Vorlons, Minbari, ISA, Shadows, Ancients

I would still really like to use some pictures of fan-painted ships for the other fleet pages: Dilgar, Abbai, Raiders, Drakh, Vree, Civilians, and the Ancients...! any takers?

Chern

I miss teh G´koth, the new raider gquan variant in armaggedon, from the narn list.

Anyway great job and keep on! My mimbari friend is eager to grasp his templates.
Not that I try to manipulate you but if you do the mimbari, you will make every mimbari player happy, but if you do one EA era only it would fit a third of the EA players... :p

Thank you for the great job anyway.

do you mean the G'Vrahn?
or did I miss a narn ship?

and looks like Crusade and then Minbari... they were the first votes...

Chern

I mean the G´Koth Transport Cruiser, a raid variant of the G´Quan listed in page 94 of the Armaggedon rulebook.

I myself have taken one of them in my campaign force, not that I see it as a very good ship but at least is another raid choice that the narns needed I think.

That is the ship.

Crusade era list will be welcome also :D

I should point out that the G'Koth and the Dusk Coutari are present in armageddon only as errata for the Earth Minbari War book. They are not standard list ships and can only be taken in tournaments/campaigns with the organisers permission. The same applies to all the errata ships at the back. They're only listed as they were left out of those books and scenarios for some reason.

Now personally I dont see this being much an issue as quite frankly the G'Koth is a bit poo.

But if people start going down that route we'll start getting people trying to field fleets of Dusk Coutari's and Black Stars etc etc. These ships are designed for the special scenarios in the EMWar book and to play games in that setting theyre NOT designed to be balanced in regular games (the Dusk Coutari is a HORRENDOUSLY powerful little ship as one example...)

Locutus9956 said:
(the Dusk Coutari is a HORRENDOUSLY powerful little ship as one example...)

It's even got plot powered weapons for instance. They have the Meta- prefix.

Still, you can always upgrade the G'Koth to something more competent if you get the right refit roll.

Didn´t know that... thanks.

I will change the Gkoth from my roster with the permission of my partners...

I´ll take a T´rann, I think.

Well if your current Campaign people dont mind then you could keep the G'Koth. I just thought it was worth noting for future refernce in case you truned up to a toruney with one sometime ;) (and as I said its not a major issue with the G'Koth but some of the other EM War ships as you may have noticed are very VERY nasty)

All I can say at the moment is "They're coming..!" :lol: I'm doing a lot of stuff at the moment but the Crusade Era EA and Minbari are next fleets up. I need to update the Early EA cards to reflect the new Saggitarius, and I'm working on a NEW set of cards for the epic players, the Feral Orks. What I will do is post stuff as I finish it instead of waiting for the whole fleet. Sound good?

Chern

Posted a big gallery update today...added the photos from Kublacon 2006 including the King of the Jumpgate II tournament.

Chernobyl

Actaully the G'Koth is not a Unique variant, unlike the other ships in the back of armageddon. Its simply listed as a G'quan Raid level variant, with no Unique modifier. So its either a typo (most likely) or it is a new offical variant thats not in the right section of book and nobody mentioned (highly unlikely).

Although I do agree with Locutus, its frankly a pile of poo. At first glance, its seems to be a viable raid level ship... until you notice the Speed of 4!

Bump the speed up to 8 (which is oddly justified by the fluff) and swap the Gorith for a Frazi and you got a right nice little Raid PL ship for Narn....

hey Chernobyl i really like your site but i think its sad that it goes on so slow. maybe u can send me the raws and i can work on some ships ?

i play shadow and vorlons and thus would to these first.

you only have to tell me how you planed to do them andi could try to make some cards?

contact me over icq: 71536644

Back