Changes and updates to Epicarmycard.com

good news? bad news?

• Good?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hi Chern it's me again :D
This time I'm not sure because I don't have my books in reach but shouldn't the Ka'tan medium lasers have 2 AD?

And the G´Tal I think should have 4AD Heavy laser?

Again i'm not 100% sure because I do it out of memory.
I would look it up myself but that would last until tonight, so if you could check it that would be great.

man I must have totally hosed the stats this time around...I'm really sorry guys. I'll get the fixed cards up tonight after work.
Thanks for pointing them out so quickly, keeping me straight is half the work of anybody who runs a stat page like this, I'm sure.

Chernobyl

Tell em about it, I'm going through my Shipviewer, correcting to SFOS standard and updating the online SFOS version, and then oging back and making the Armageddon changes in my offline version for posting later once complete.

LBH

Maybe we should make the shipviewers wiki-based, so that anyone spotting a mistake can just correct it themself :lol:

Nope, that leads to improper standard control and the chance that someone without the most up to date rules and unaware that there has been an official change might edit them back.

LBH

Burger said:
It would be funny though, watching everyone cheat by boosting their own ships before a tourney!

The new Sag:

Hull: 1
Crew: 1
Damage : 2 (Don't want to over do it)

Weapons: None

ugh...can't get to it tonight...been dealing with the norton internet security people all night, spent 3+ hours on chat with tech support...my tolerance for sitting in front of the computer is gone...tomorrow guys tomorrow!

Chern

Chernobyl said:

Sorry, it;'s an ANti Virus Software package available in free and paid for versions from www.grisoft.com, a Czech company.

They recently bought an Anti-Spyware company and also announced an Internet Security Suite package would be being released soon.

From my experience of Norton AV, Norton Internet Security and AVG Anti Virus, AVG is much less sytem hungry and much less prone to failure.

LBH

2005, it killed My Windows ME PC, though works OK on my parents XP ones, but it is still very system hungry.

I can only compar elike for like on AV only software on aVG and NAV but AVG is much quicker and less intrusive.

E-mail/PM me if you want to talk more, we should keep this off the thread.

LBH

Do you have anti-spamware on that one? I find the McAfee Spamkiller hogs processor time on my PC, but their Anti-virus is pretty quiet in the background.

FYI, the new Norton IS 2007 does not come with the antispam module, its supposed to be available through liveupdate later.

Chern

Davesaint just pointed out some more errors on the Centauri cards, but I won't be able to get to correcting them for a while as I'm getting my new PC up and running this weekend. Hopefully by sunday. Cheers!

Chern

ok, I'm able to make the edits and changes now. I have posted corrected cards for the Vorchat (missing sentris), Prefect/Centurion (incorrect crew), and the Dargan (missing weapon trait)

Thanks again to davesaint for pointing these out and keeping me to a high standard.

Chern

I've seen a couple epic players on this forum from time to time, but I'm looking for some feedback on the new Epic Space Marine cards I've posted. Send an email if you have comments!

Thanks.

Chern

Back