Blakes 7 Tabletop Game

BabylonRebel

Mongoose
Could work as either a ship or soldier based game -

ships - Federation craft, System Craft (like The Liberator), independant/civilian ships, cargo ships (like Scorpio).

Armies - Federation, Rebels, Pirates, The System, Free-Traders/Smugglers.

Think about it - it could work!

It would work better as an RPG to my mind, so much of what would make a "wargame" would have to be made up, probably more so than other settings.

I might not kill for a Blake's 7 rpg, but there are numerous and varied lesser acts of violence I would surely consider for one...

Some of the best SF evah! Even with the budget constraints.

Yes! A Blake's 7 RPG would kick derriere! I had a go at doing one earlier on this year using the GURPS system but got sidetracked. BTW - This December 21st will be the 25 anniversary of the death of Blake's 7. All kneel and pay homage :)

Yeah, I'd love to see an RPG of B7. Ideally you could play either as the crew from the TV series or create your own band of rebels.
As to a wargames system, perhaps an adaptation of a pre-existing set of rules rather than anything new. Hmmm, I wonder what the Liberator's ACTA stats would be like...

Hate to say this, there is alrwady a Blake's 7 RPG which is published by the official Blake's 7 fan club.

A review of it appears on rpg.net:

http://www.rpg.net/reviews/archive/12/12260.phtml

Back