Big B5 Supplement Wish List

petitbilbo said:
Why don't you make us a full list of all your belongings pertaining to the B5 universe, so that we could compare... sizes?

:twisted:

petitbilbo

For 2 main reasons:

1) I'm not even sure I know all the B5 stuff I own. Suffice to say it's a whole lot and then some. And that's just the stuff you can quantify and hold in your hand, add to this the repository of knowledge in my bonce and we're talking B5 critical mass 8)

2) Comparing sizes! Dear boy, get your mind out of the gutter.

Suffice to say I would win and we'll leave it there!

LBH

lastbesthope said:
2) Comparing sizes! Dear boy, get your mind out of the gutter.

Suffice to say I would win and we'll leave it there!

LBH

:lol:

I was of course talking about comparing the sizes of the hills we could build with B5 stuff...

Now, go and wash your dirty mind with soap! :twisted:

But I concede : you win !

On a more serious note :
I'd actually like it very much to have a list of stuff that I could compare with my own inventory, so as to know what it is that I haven't yet acquired (I'm sure I would stumble on some litlle things I didn't even know to exist).

This should of course be done in private so as not overly fill this forum with garbage. ;)

petitbilbo

How about a book of major corporations, organisations and individuals and who they are controlling.. sponsering.
Where their power/money came from, what they produce publicly and privately, friends and enemies,aims , plot lines for them(or would that be plotting lines).

I'd go for the Raiders & Privateers idea, along with Megacorp's and a first ones book. A Crusade sourcebook would be nice too.

on Legend, maybe that could be combined into a crusade book?

Hell, I'll take them all! :D

Those ones first would be nice though.

Barbara said:
How about a book of major corporations, organisations and individuals and who they are controlling.. sponsering.
Where their power/money came from, what they produce publicly and privately, friends and enemies,aims , plot lines for them(or would that be plotting lines).

Hey Barbara,

Look in S&P Issue 9 Pages 12-18 for some info on corporations and a few corporate NPCs.

LBH
Off to help some other people with S&P content queries

lastbesthope said:
Barbara said:

Hey Barbara,

Look in S&P Issue 9 Pages 12-18 for some info on corporations and a few corporate NPCs.

LBH
Off to help some other people with S&P content queries

It's now available on www.rpgnow.com - go buy it, tell Mongoose that it is great and that they should hire the author (who should be working on a Jeremiah article instead of posting here :? )

i woud like to have some cds with the b5 music on.
music is a wery good mood setter, its priceless to see the faces in your players when you change cd when there in fubar situasjon.

LaZaruZ said:
music is a wery good mood setter, its priceless to see the faces in your players when you change cd when there in fubar situasjon.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000008PD4
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000008PD4

LaZaruZ said:

Not to trump Matt but when you want B5 msic, go straight to the source!

B5 Music
http://www.sonicimages.com/action.l...response=/2001/Sub/SIR/b5/index.html&-nothing

Crusade Music
http://sonicimages.com/Action.Lasso...le=CGI&-Database=Products.fp5&-KeyValue=32798

I have every B5 CD that has been released, including all the different signed ones (and an unsigned one for good measure). Sonic Images is owned by Chris Franke (the dude wot wrote the music for all of it except the original pilot (Stuart Copeland, Police drummer) (but Chris Franke rescored the special edition "The Gathering"), and Crusade which was done by Evan H Chen.

LBH

Not quite perfect unfortunately. There is still one track of B5 music unaccounted for in the above links. It was put on the music CD that accompanied the B5 PC CD ROM Guide to the Babylon 5 universe thingie. It was a piece of music written for the cancelled B5 game from Sierra, almost every track on that CD is on the "Best Of BAbylon 5" CD listed on the first link but one track isn't. If anyone is particularly desperate for that one track PM me and ask me nicley and I might snail mail you a copy of that CD.

LBH

thanks, guys!

this music is going to take my campain to new levels. :eek:

if there is anything else you rekomend ( eksept b5 music, series, books)
please let me know.

An order of Battle for the Mmajor races would be nice.

Including shipyards and production rates similar to "Federation and Empire"

So far we've got:

EarthForce Intelligence Manual
The Privateers Guide
Historical Sourcebook
"Jane's Guide to Vehicles"
Shadows and Vorlons
First Ones
Drakh
Space Atlas
Hyperspace Map Poster
B5 Travellers Guide
Crusade Sourcebook
Dilgar War
Legend of the Rangers Sourcebook
Raiders

And my 2c worth:-

Dilgar War
Earth - Minbari War
Narn - Centauri Wars
Raiders
B5 Travellers Guide
Shadows and Vorlons
First Ones
Mars (May be in the EA one - havnt got it yet, damned student budget)
"Jane's Guide to Vehicles"

For books, and for odds and sods to be stuffed in somewhere:-

More on Explorers and their vessels and missions

Damn, missed one -

Wars of the Centauri Republic (the other races conquered, and the height of the Republic)

Back