Big B5 Supplement Wish List

I'd really like to see a book on 'The Deconstruction of Falling Stars' and all the future history therein (NS,NR did allude to such a thing after all). Some information on the War of the Shining Star would be spiffy as well. How about one on Legend of the Rangers as well (mainly to see how they explain that one away) :p More conspiratorial organizations (perhaps included in the cloak and dagger stuff mentioned above). Perhaps a campaign based around exploration of the Rim (pre- or post-Shadow war) More campaigns and adventures. More of all the creamy B5 goodness of the quality that you've put out already. Oh, more on the other First Ones would be spiffy too.

Oh, and stats for the spiffiest person of the show, Zathras! :p

A complete Telepaths guide with all the rules re-written to fit with the show...would be nice.

I agree on a Crusade Guide, First Ones Guide.

I have a few ideas...

Galaxy Guides (Akin to the one's done for the Star Wars D20 game).
Vorlons and Shadows.
The First Ones.
Movies sourcebook.
Dilgar War.
The Drakh.
Couple more volumes for the Leagie of Non-Aligned Worlds.
Jane's Vehicles & Starships (again, with pictures for ALL entries).
Raiders & Privateers.
Crusade Sourcebook.
Legend of the Rangers Sourcebook.
Megacorp's.
Some more adventure modules.

My 5 (euro-)cents :

Eryx said:
Galaxy Guides (Akin to the one's done for the Star Wars D20 game).
Hmmm... I dunno... why not use the SW stuff in that case?
It's not part of the "canon" anyways, so why not use them and just drop any occurence of the word "empire" and so on?

Eryx said:
Vorlons and Shadows.
The First Ones.
OK, as much as I'd like to have a max of info regarding them, I don't really see the use in my campaign... it's not as if the PCs will ever have an encounter with a Shadow (a Drakh maybe, but a Shadow?) or a Vorlon. And don't even think about the First Ones...

Eryx said:
Movies sourcebook.
Dilgar War.
The Drakh.
YES, YES and YES !!!
As a matter of fact, I cannot understand why the "B5 RPG and Factbook" doesn't talk about the pilot at all!
(OK, it's not the best B5 stuff there is, but it's still quite interesting... thinking about a certain type of ring here...)

Eryx said:
Couple more volumes for the Leagie of Non-Aligned Worlds.
Jane's Vehicles & Starships (again, with pictures for ALL entries).
Raiders & Privateers.
I'm not sure I'd buy any of those...

Eryx said:
Crusade Sourcebook.
Legend of the Rangers Sourcebook.
Megacorp's.
Some more adventure modules.
Crusade is a definite YES as it enables us to go further in our campaigns than the end of the 5th season...
Legend : there's not enough info in it to do much writing about...
Megacorps : not sure I'd buy it...
Adventure modules : YES PLEASE !!!

;)

petitbilbo

PS : that said, when I write "dunno if I'd buy it", one should read "I'll buy it anyway as I'm anal retentive when talking about B5 : I NEED everything that's comming out!"
(Oh! Hello LBH, how are you?)

I don't want to use the SW Galaxy Guides. They wouldn't fit the B5 universe anyway. But enough worlds have been described in B5/Crusade/Canon novels, that we could get a full book I would think.

As for the First Ones, other than whats in the show I know nothing on them, and I think they would be a good subject for the RPG even if they were not something to show up in your games.

I figure most of that will appear in the various sourcebooks. Psi Corps for example, has info from the psi corps novels, and the telepath struggle.

The upcoming Galactic Guide should be what some people want. and a Vorlons/shadows sourcebook is upcoming in the release schedule.

As for you petitbilbo, oyu're just jealous of my B5 ubergeekness. I too must have all B5 stuff.

LBH

lastbesthope said:
As for you petitbilbo, oyu're just jealous of my B5 ubergeekness. I too must have all B5 stuff.

LBH

Nononononono LBH!

You don't understand me!

I'm becomming JUST LIKE YOU !

Of course, I'm still the simple caterpillar that tries to nibble at the solid concrete of which is made the tower of B5-übergeekness that you have become.

(OK, please re-read the above sentence... it's soooo Vorlon!) :shock:

:p

petitbilbo

petitbilbo said:
Nononononono LBH!

You don't understand me!

I'm becomming JUST LIKE YOU !

Of course, I'm still the simple caterpillar that tries to nibble at the solid concrete of which is made the tower of B5-übergeekness that you have become.

(OK, please re-read the above sentence... it's soooo Vorlon!) :shock:

:p

petitbilbo

My apologies dear boy I meant no offense.

And thankfully noone is quite like me!

"The caterpillar may nibble but the stone need never see the dentist!"

How's that for Vorlon?!

LBH

lastbesthope said:
My apologies dear boy I meant no offense.
None taken
lastbesthope said:
"The caterpillar may nibble but the stone need never see the dentist!"

How's that for Vorlon?!

LBH

Hmmm... I'd have to say "Yes", but only if there's some noise from little bells in the background.

8)

Why don't you make us a full list of all your belongings pertaining to the B5 universe, so that we could compare... sizes?

:twisted:

petitbilbo

Hey all,

Xmas was very good to me in terms of B5 gamage. I got the RPG & Fact book and the Centauri, Minbari, and Narn sourcebooks. Add to that the Psi Corp volume I picked up out of curiosity and you're looking at one happy little B5er. But I was wondering what you all would advise buying next?

Thanks,

-Def.

Hi Defender !

I'd go for the Zocalo asap!

And If you're into GMing, Fiery Trial is THE supplement to have.

Asfor the rest, I own every single bit MP has published about B5 (but have not read all of it yet) and must say that I have not been [really] disapointed by anything I've read.

:D

petitbilbo

When it comes to B5 books I want to see, Gimme more GM books. Someone earlier mentioned a Game Masters sourcebook. How about a GM Guild like "Listen Up You Primitive Screwheads" from Cyberpunk? I'm not to proud to say that I need help when running this game.

Defender said:
Hey all,

Xmas was very good to me in terms of B5 gamage. I got the RPG & Fact book and the Centauri, Minbari, and Narn sourcebooks. Add to that the Psi Corp volume I picked up out of curiosity and you're looking at one happy little B5er. But I was wondering what you all would advise buying next?

Thanks,

-Def.

The EA and Technomage Fact Books to complete that collection of Fact Books
And The Fiery Trial, nice example of running something long-term for your players
No Surrender No Retreat; Coming of Shadows; Point of No Return - gotta have those
The Zocalo, likewise, is a must
Oh, and of course the Rangers book out in the next few weeks

You should probably also get the B5 Pocket Handbook, for reading on the train/in the car (unless you're driving, in which case you need to get a passenger to come along and read it to you, of course).

Um, did I miss anything? :D

Seriously, I can't rate any one of those above the rest... they're *all* great, and I couldn't see myself without any of them now I have them (except the B5 PHB which I'm still waiting for deliveries of)

Back