A little question about miniatures

Will have an update this Friday if they're going to be available for next week :)

*itching to paint some himself, and maybe try a few conversions*

Nothing this week either.

I wonder if they're being shipped over?
Do you think they'll let us take a fast boat and meet it halfway?
Must have LW minis. Must have LW minis.

I hear someone at the door. Perhaps theres been a delivery error and they're coming direct to my home?

Maybe the minis animated themselves and are delivering themselves?

What if they're using the Kai Discipline of Camouflage and nobody can find them? We should send out a search party.

People tell me I'm crazy, you know. Hehehe. haha. As if...

mthomason said:
*itching to paint some himself, and maybe try a few conversions*

I think that the guy with the big warhammer is just asking to be coverted into a Kai standard bearer if only I could do justice to the war banner of the Kai. :)

Well it looks like the Kai Lords have been released. Has anybody managed to get hold of them yet. Any ideas where I can pick them up in the UK? :?

At the moment, the Kai Lords are only available through our web site. However, give us a couple of weeks or so, and you will be seeing Lone Wolf miniatures you never dreamed existed. . .

Helghasts
The mighty Gourgaz
Giaks
Drakkarim
All the character classes

And a few others that remain nameless for now. . . :)

msprange said:
At the moment, the Kai Lords are only available through our web site. However, give us a couple of weeks or so, and you will be seeing Lone Wolf miniatures you never dreamed existed. . .

Helghasts
The mighty Gourgaz
Giaks
Drakkarim
All the character classes

And a few others that remain nameless for now. . . :)

Hmmmm, nameless miniatures....yummy! :D

Thanks Matt this is great news. I will have to make sure that my painting table is cleared ready for them.

Wow. Thanks again.

Well some more minis have arrived.

http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/rpg/series.php?qsSeries=24

They look pretty good but don't grab me as much as the Kai Lords. I wonder if it's because I was expecting a blister per character like the Kai..

Good to see them. :)

They look quite good. I especially like the Telchos because it is a rather unique miniature. And I'm glad that the Giaks don't share the comic style of GW orcs which is too often copied nowadays.

In the last newsletter, Matthew wrote :
Coming up next month, more reinforcements for the Darklords, including
Drakkarim, Helghasts, Doomwolves and the dreaded Gourgaz!
So it's official, they are coming... :mrgreen:

I wonder if the Doomwolves or the Gourgaz are multipart? It would be nice to see some Giaks on Doomwolves too but once both lots are out I guess that there is nothing to stop us from doing the conversion. Still lots of people don't like converting so an official version would be great. :)

Winter Wolf said:
Still lots of people don't like converting so an official version would be great. :)
Agreed. I can barely paint them so they look decent, so conversions are beyond my capacities.
Or rather, it's not in my tastes/blood.

I wonder if we will get character packs for the Magic Of Magnamund characters. I hope so, I think that the Kundi Mystic, Shianti Sorcerer and the Shadakine Wytch would be superb! :)

Winter Wolf said:
I wonder if we will get character packs for the Magic Of Magnamund characters. I hope so, I think that the Kundi Mystic, Shianti Sorcerer and the Shadakine Wytch would be superb! :)

I guess if demand is strong enough, it will warrant more miniatures. If the initial run of minis doesn't sell very well, however... :?

You know what you have to do!

Back