Which do you do?

• Fasten then zip

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zip then fasten

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
emperorpenguin said:
hmm I can't remember.... :?

I've been wearing tracksuit bottoms since I broke my leg but I think it's fasten then zip

Tracksuit bottoms, the clothing of choice for a flasher....hehehehehe :p

reaverman said:
emperorpenguin said:
hmm I can't remember.... :?

I've been wearing tracksuit bottoms since I broke my leg but I think it's fasten then zip

Tracksuit bottoms, the clothing of choice for a flasher....hehehehehe :p

:oops: I'd not worn them since i was a kid, I hate the chavness, it's not my fault honest!

Wulf Corbett said:
Button fly.

Wulf
That'll be fasten then fasten???

I guess if you start at the top it counts as fasten then zip... start at the bottom its zip then fasten.

fasten? zip?

What is there to fasten and /or zip when you are sitting in the home office leather chair naked... oh. You probably didn't need to know that now did you.

:oops:

Burger said:
Wulf Corbett said:
Button fly.

Wulf
That'll be fasten then fasten???

I guess if you start at the top it counts as fasten then zip... start at the bottom its zip then fasten.

Which is how JMS does it, according to the Lurker's guide page for Babylon Squared...

Lorcan Nagle said:
Burger said:
Which is how JMS does it, according to the Lurker's guide page for Babylon Squared...
Oh yeah - never noticed that before!

Most certainly fasten, then zip.

Whoever thought of puting something with that many teeth near something that sensitive must be seriously sadistic.

Or a woman :lol: , I mean why make it function 2 degrees below body temperature so we have to dangle them outside? not a smart piece of design that!

LBH

Fasten then zip.

And LBH you are right. I think the Great Maker must be a woman. No man would make such a simple design flaw.

Ian

Back