Would you be interested in a Collector's Plasma Bug?

Would you be interested in a Collector's Plasma Bug?

• Yes! Gimme!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No! Bleh!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sorry guys, i don't think this is a no, bleh, but it is a no. I could get like a plasma and tanker, and a starter set for this price and I would rather have that.

I think it's a good idea, I mean a "plasma lamp" would be awesome!!! But I might for-go the actual glowing bum of doom to get say.....

probably another 3 standard plasmas instead.

Maybe bring this idea back after the first few army's have been fleshed out because I think it would be quite cool.

knuckles said:
Im for it, with a colour transparent body, perhaps an electric green or blue.

Electric blue? Don't you mean "Plasma blue"? :roll: No worries, it's not you. I'm afraid it's me, all me... :oops:

Of course, what am I thinking plasma blue all the way. Wasn't there an earlier thread that put forward some ping pong ball ideas shot out the Plasmas butt with compressed air?

knuckles said:
Of course, what am I thinking plasma blue all the way. Wasn't there an earlier thread that put forward some ping pong ball ideas shot out the Plasmas butt with compressed air?

Hmm, I missed that one (or perhaps I "passed" on it). :shock:
See, I said it was me... :lol:

Sorry, but no, its a nice model, but not $100 nice, even with a light bulb. Now a larger (adult sized) plasma special edition resin model, thats a big maby.

StarshipTrooper said:
Isn't a "full scale adult plasma bug" what is meant by the Collector's Model suggestion?

:shock: If it were full scale, you'd need to take the roof of your house to get it in! :lol:

Greg Smith said:
StarshipTrooper said:
Isn't a "full scale adult plasma bug" what is meant by the Collector's Model suggestion?

:shock: If it were full scale, you'd need to take the roof of your house to get it in! :lol:

Nah, Greg. They just have a Tanker burrow them a tunnel under the house so the roof can stay on (until they want to do their thing). :)

Even thou I am a MI player, sign me up for one. This is just going to be the most impressive model ever seen.

Not to mention it will look killer on top of my Christmas tree. The warm glow of plasma in the window beaming into a snowy winter night.

BuShips said:
Greg Smith said:
StarshipTrooper said:

Nah, Greg. They just have a Tanker burrow them a tunnel under the house so the roof can stay on (until they want to do their thing). :)

Either way, it'd sure scare the neighbours' dog! :D

Back