Where are Mongoose Paul and Old Bear!

Are you guys still out there watching from a distance. 8) Do you have any news about the mass combat pdf, updates or errata time scale. How's scolls of skellos coming along...we need your wisdom on some of these issues re game logic errors. My black pen is hovering to correct the odd error in this otherwise fantactic piece of work.

:lol:

Apologies for not having been as active as normal on the boards. I've been off work the past few days with a nasty throat virus that's had me laid up in bed.

I'll be working through to catch up as soon as I can.

Mass Combat i'll try and do at home this weekend so you can have it up next week.

Scrolls of Skelos is at the printers and (I believe) on track for its March Release.

I'll aim to also have the errata and FAQ out for you next week as well.

Sorry for having been so quiet.

I'm about as well, but until at least issue 13 of Signs & Portents I'm doing two jobs here, so I don't have muh time to sit and rap with you lot,much as I'd like to!

MongoosePaul said:
Mass Combat i'll try and do at home this weekend so you can have it up next week.

<clip>

I'll aim to also have the errata and FAQ out for you next week as well.

It's great to hear that we'll get those "add-ons" so soon! Take all the time you need to get well - I'm still reading through my copy of Conan. :)

glad you two are fine out of intreast old bear is issue 13 the last one planned :( or are you moving for someone else too take the mantle :D

Glad to hear you two chaps are doing ok...good news re the upcoming Scrolls of Skelos...can't wait to see it... :mrgreen:

Back