website to sell stuff on?

Ok, I have been looking on ebay for SST stuff, mostly because I have some stuff I'd like to off load. I'm mostly trying to see how much other stuff is on there. I was jsut wondering, is there a better site to sell painted minnies on other than ebay? Because, I'm not seeing a lot on there.
(I'm American based as well, if that is a factor)
i tried a search using the following keywords...
SST Starship Troopers
only 7 things popped up...
I dropped the sst, and got a little more (though most are for general sst merchandise)
In any case, I have a pair of APE Marauders that I will be putting up first, If you want i can post when they are ready.
thank you.

try www.bartertown.com

I do a fair amount of trading there. It's a miniature trading site. they have categories for Sci-fi, Fantasy, Historical miniatures, as well as collectable card and miniature games. there are sub-categories for each as well. it is also home to hte Internet Trader list, which allows you to check someones references from past trades. I've been a memeber for about 10 years. Ive never been burned on a deal.

Well, I am finally getting around to listing them on ebay today sometime. Hopefully no one will think them too bad in paint job, or too high in price. Wish me luck.

Yeah ebay's good.
Theres a lot more lazier people in the US when it comes to prepaints. About 8 out of 10 I sell end up in the states. Pretty amazing really.

(I'm liking the location so much, I feel like changing mine to Limey).

I just started a new thread with the links to the auctions. Check out my paint jobs! These would be the first painted pics I've posted for SST. I don't think they are all that great, but not too bad either.

Back