Traveller Release Schedule/New Books

Noted.

(I actually had a boss once who replied to a 'Merry Christmas' email by merely saying ‘Noted’. He was a cheerful chappie!).

MongooseMatt said:
shammond42 said:
When is the 2022 Core Rulebook update going to be generally available? And, while I'm asking, the next new JTAS volume?

The rulebook will likely be out early next year, though pre-orders will go up before that (for the limited edition book too!). As for JTAS, we will have an announcement on that before the end of the year!

I bought a core book at a game store about a year ago, here in the states. Could I exchange it for the updated version when it's ready?

Jame Rowe said:
I bought a core book at a game store about a year ago, here in the states. Could I exchange it for the updated version when it's ready?

I am afraid we won't be able to do exchanges - this is effectively a brand new book built from top to bottom.

MongooseMatt said:
Jame Rowe said:

I am afraid we won't be able to do exchanges - this is effectively a brand new book built from top to bottom.

Will I be able to use the old one to run the 2300AD box set?

I just noticed that Shadows of Sindal shows up as "shipped" in my account, but it's not in my book shelf yet. Is this a recent dispatch or do I need to worry?

‘Shipped’ means they’ve sent it. It doesn’t mean it has arrived yet!

I normally wait about 3-4 weeks before I get my book (in New Zealand). Covid may also add some delays.

Ursus Maior said:
I just noticed that Shadows of Sindal shows up as "shipped" in my account, but it's not in my book shelf yet. Is this a recent dispatch or do I need to worry?

Drop me a line at msprange@mongoosepublishing.com and we will see what has happened!

Regarding the Core Book update, will be an update for us PDF people?

Also: looking forward to the Third Imperium book! I hope we'll get a tablet-friendly version right away?

schneeland said:
Regarding the Core Book update, will be an update for us PDF people?

I am afraid not - it is effectively a new book.

schneeland said:
Also: looking forward to the Third Imperium book! I hope we'll get a tablet-friendly version right away?

You will indeed - this will be the case for all new books from here on!

MongooseMatt said:
I am afraid not - it is effectively a new book.

No problem! If it's a full revision, that seems only fair.
A preview and/or summary of changes would be nice, though, once it's out.

OrdosMalleus said:
Any news on the physical copies of 2300AD?

It will be a little while yet, looking at how international shipping is right now - at the moment I would guess January/February.

Libris said:
Any sign of the Aerospace Engineer's Handbook?

Being worked on right now (this minute!). Aiming for end of October, may stray just a tad into November (waiting for final art!).

Back