Total Psi Corp Review with suggestions.

It meant that the Carrier had something to do at range as its fighters were all out, 2AD was enough and the Stealth meant that there was always the chance of it not being seen - not a huge one but more than enough - Stealth 5+ would be too much but 4+ was good :)

Da Boss said:
It meant that the Carrier had something to do at range as its fighters were all out, 2AD was enough and the Stealth meant that there was always the chance of it not being seen - not a huge one but more than enough - Stealth 5+ would be too much but 4+ was good :)

People complain when I say add missiles to things think I will bribe you to suggest in stead lol

Right as discussed on the big post for 1.1 variant for assaulting to make the new rule useable;

Fighter Carrier Skirmish (variant)
Speed: 7
Damage: 25/6
Craft: 4 EA Breaching Pods.
Turns: 1/45o
Crew: 32/6
Special Rules: Advanced Jump Engine, Anti-Fighter 2, Interceptors 2, Lumbering, Shuttles 2, Carrier 2
Hull: 4
Troops: 6
In Service: Classified

Weapon Range Arc AD Special
Medium Pulse Cannon 10 F 5 —
Medium Pulse Cannon 10 P 5 —
Medium Pulse Cannon 10 S 5 —
Medium Pulse Cannon 10 A 3 —

Notes:
Removed Psi Crew, Stealth,
lowered Anti-fighter by -2, Tweaked the weapons to give all round fire as it is an assault variant.
Added interceptors 2, Shuttles 2, +1 speed, +3 points of damage/hitpoints raised cripple level by 1 point, Added 8 crew, Carrier 2

Interesting - :)

I'd be tempted to go to interceptors 1......

otherwise seems a sneaky little ship designed to snatch and grab specific persons or take over a ship.

strangely enough this happended to characters I play with in the B5 rpg..........not that they remembered............ :shock:

Well I went with Int 2 because its got to get close and I based it off of the Assault hyperion. Which has all that and a better hull.

Back