The Inbetween's stats.

Kojiro

Mongoose
So yesterday, I was looking over the Inbetween and noticed that its stats were completely botched up.

For example....

Size: Large
End Dice: 16d12
AC: Does not include the -1 penalty for its size.
Space/Reach: 5 ft/5ft is a space/reach for a Medium creature, not a Large one.
Skills: Figured into a creature with 16 ED, obviously.
Challenge Rating: 10 and obviously figured into the amount of ED it has.
Advancement: 6-10 ED (Medium) is not an "advancement" for a 16 ED LARGE creature!

What is up with these horribly contradictory stats? Vordak's mistakenly given d8s despite being Undead I can deal with, but the Inbetween is a completely botched up job!

well now you mention it they do seem rather botch, i havent had a chance to unleash any on my PCs yet so i am obliged to take your word for it

Wannabe Drakkar said:
well now you mention it they do seem rather botch, i havent had a chance to unleash any on my PCs yet so i am obliged to take your word for it
Yeah same here, never looked at them beyond the CR tbh.

Kojiro said:
No comment?

Not yet. I've only ever played books 1-9 and am replaying them (using Project Aon for the missing books 2 & 4 which got leant to a friend back in the mid 90's). When I get to book 10 I'll keep on going. Maybe then I'll find out what the Inbetween is and then I'll feel able to make comments on it in this thread. 'till then I shall remain silent (apart from this clarifying post).

Back