The 'blurbs' remind me of Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri

wars024

Mongoose
Can we get more flavor text in future books and supplements? If any more books are scheduled to come out?

The blurbs in front of the Kizen skill trees in the core book very subtly ties the book into the setting, and so do the introductions to the "Tools" chapter as well as the "Factions" chapter. In fact, without them, the core book is very nearly just a standard, vanilla bound pile of rules.

asdfff said:
Can we get more flavor text in future books and supplements? If any more books are scheduled to come out?

The blurbs in front of the Kizen skill trees in the core book very subtly ties the book into the setting, and so do the introductions to the "Tools" chapter as well as the "Factions" chapter. In fact, without them, the core book is very nearly just a standard, vanilla bound pile of rules.

Heh. While I wasn't consciously thinking of AC when I was writing Wars, it is, in fact, one of my all-time favorite games, and I'm still playing it regularly seven years after it came out...

Heh, AC works into my addiction of the month on a regular basis. And I did see some similiarities as well. I'll talk to D and see if we can get some things that blast minds that live on Io or something :lol:

Back