Tablet-friendly PDFs!

Are the new updated PDFs only available on DriveThru at the moment? Just redownloaded the Deepnight Reveleation book zip there from my account with Mongoose and they seem to be the same and noticably not as fast as the CSC etc.

HennisDopper said:
Are the new updated PDFs only available on DriveThru at the moment? Just redownloaded the Deepnight Reveleation book zip there from my account with Mongoose and they seem to be the same and noticably not as fast as the CSC etc.

Apologies, that was a file name issue - try again now, you should be good to go!

MongooseMatt said:
All the 'core' rulebooks (High Guard, Companion, VHB and CSC) have all been done, as have the Deepnight Revelation books.

The rest will follow!

Hi Matt. Somebody bought me the companion as a gift recently (well, Christmas). Is there any way for me to get access to the pdf?

TheMachine said:
Hi Matt. Somebody bought me the companion as a gift recently (well, Christmas). Is there any way for me to get access to the pdf?

Drop me a line at msprange@mongoosepublishing.com and we will get you sorted.

I've noticed that some of the Tablet releases seem to have lost the rear page.

Would it be possible to ensure the rear covers of the PDF's are included in the PDF's. I try to catalog all my books and things like SKU and ISBN's are there.

Cheers

Back