starship troopers messy desk contest, i win

messy?

• holy crap, YES!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not as bad as when i was in the Military....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
ParanoidGamer said:
I'd post the pics but then she'd have to kill me. :shock:

Do it. Do it now. She'll never know and you can't leave us hanging with a case of internet blueballs like that. :x

--Chris
www.chrisvalera.com

chris_valera said:
Do it. Do it now. She'll never know and you can't leave us hanging with a case of internet blueballs like that. :x

--Chris
EIIKES! She came in and read the replies over my shoulders... wants to know where i'd like to be buried... no honey, please put down the gun... noooooO!!!

My rooms not that bad. I do paint for other people, so if I lose their stuff, they wont be happy, therefore, I have to keep everything visable.
Also I do lots of demos, not only for mongoose, so I have a tight schedule of painting stuff (normally until the early hours of the morning before lol).

Well, like I said my room is clean (though it's slowly getting to where you'll have three places to put your feet).

However my desk have little space left.
I have too many unpainted minis and too little space.
Right now my SST minis share space with WH40K and Mordheim.
And I have about 50 or so minis to paint.

The amount of free floor space in my living room cycles in sync with the Mongoose Open days where I buy my own body weight in stuff :lol:

LBH

Best I ever did was £318 of stuff at the forst Swindon Open Day, including but not limited to the big 4 fleet boxes for ACTA.

LBH

lastbesthope said:
Best I ever did was £318 of stuff at the forst Swindon Open Day, including but not limited to the big 4 fleet boxes for ACTA.

LBH
How much are you going to buy at the forth Swindon Open Day? :lol: [/pun]

I've spent about £300 on SST in a couple of months, but about half of it was in creds, so... On the other hand I now have a third of a Marauder Company! :D

This isn;t the 4th Open day if you count tourneys

IIRC we have had 2 Open Days, 2 ACTA tourneys, a B5 2E RPG launch, 1 SST TMG tourney and this Saturday would make the 7th event in the space of about 18 months.

I may have missed one, but I know I have been to all the events at MGT.

LBH

lastbesthope said:
This isn;t the 4th Open day if you count tourneys

IIRC we have had 2 Open Days, 2 ACTA tourneys, a B5 2E RPG launch, 1 SST TMG tourney and this Saturday would make the 7th event in the space of about 18 months.

I may have missed one, but I know I have been to all the events at MGT.

LBH
That's cause MP rock and I wuv them :mrgreen:

Back