Sons of Cimmeria

Kid Aelius

Mongoose
Well greetings everyone!
I´m new to Conan Rpg, but not to conan histories.
Well I was goofing around the board and find some references to Sons of cimmeria program, and some bonus material for free that acompanies it.
Can someone indicate how i can join?
Thanx in advance, and sorry for my bad english.

This was the original offer, I don't know if it's still offered or not:

http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1606

Thanx man!
Well, it seens it´s over. A shame that i dicovered the game so late.
The free material is good? There is a way to get it?

Now that Signs & Portents is released as free pdf document, perhaps we could have progressively the printed magazines in pdf format as well.
I wouldn't mind to pay for it if these were delivered as special issues with, say, all Conan articles on one side, all Slaine articles on anothers, then all OGL articles, etc.

I think Raphael asked for this a long time ago, and while it was never implemented, Mongoose took his thread and made it the new forum of What Should Mongoose Publish Next?

It was a good idea to bump the suggestion, though, and maybe they'll still consider it.

I'm almost sure that the earlier S&P issues will be republished as pdf -maybe even for free, but they will have to wait some time, else the subscribers could get angry...

Besides, some articles have already appeared in regular print products (e.g. Sons of Anshan in Hyboria's Fiercest), so this may continue.

!*#§ - it takes long to type with a broken arm - the price for slipping in the bathroom: need to improve my deeds, else I never get a heroic biography :wink:

Damn, I can empathise, but you be careful! I got hit by a taxi 5 years ago (I was on the sidewalk, not even on the road), and even now sometimes when it rains or snows I get aches in my leg. Just take it easy for now and don't let the arm make you get impatient.

My german is pretty rusty, so I hope this will work: Gehen sie besser! :shock:

René said:
!*#§ - it takes long to type with a broken arm - the price for slipping in the bathroom: need to improve my deeds, else I never get a heroic biography :wink:
I was wondering where you had been. I wish you a prompt recovery.
And don't forget next time to put a mat in the shower.

Back