SM is out?

Jame Rowe said:
I haven't encountered one of these - Barnes and Noble never ordered one, and apparently its system considers it to be sold out.

So yes, as the thread title says, SM is out.

"Banned in Boston", eh ?

My friendly neighbourhood Game Store just called me to say Spinward should be in on Friday! Looks like it will be ready in the nick of Time. I'm hoping I can set up a game for the weekend after next.

I picked mine up Saturday and it looks great. Lot's of good info but with plenty of room to develop the subsectors as you see fit. I am looking forward to getting Mercenary and High Guard when they come out!

I'm still waiting for my local gaming store to receive its shippment, at least I know that one of those SM's is mine :twisted:

Gruffty the Hiver said:
....dumdeedumdeedoo...

...stil waiting...

Wow. Looks like A11 UR 5p1NwARdMaRCHz 600Kz B3l0nNg 2....well, everybody but you.

Have you checked with your next door neighbors, those nice cow-things ? If it got shipped thru there, they may be holding it up if it advocates or condones carnivorophagic practices, or depictions of same......?

Gruffty the Hiver said:
aspqrz said:
dafrca said:
Poor little Hiver. :(

Will someone please send the Hiver his book.

Attached to a Suitcase nuke?

:twisted:

Phil
Cheers then, Phil. :(

;)

Explanation (but not justification) for ... "gruffness", shall we say ... you are in the UK. I am in Australia.

No way is it likely, suitcase nuke or no, that I will be getting my copy before you do :wink:

Watch that fallout ... or there won't be any little Hivers for us to ... be concerned ... about :D

Phil

As a related aside, how long before we can expect to see the PDF for SM released?

I'm not keen at all, no sir, not me.

I just caught the line about spacebornchicken thieves. bless you Martin.

If even one person reads where that came from you are a master. When I first read SM I liked it. Now I love it.

I love you man( sniff, sniff)

Heh, I read that book very soon after discovering Traveller as a kid. There was a world called Tanith in District 268 for many years according to my map...............

aspqrz said:
Gruffty the Hiver said:
aspqrz said:
Attached to a Suitcase nuke?

:twisted:

Phil

;)

Explanation (but not justification) for ... "gruffness", shall we say ... you are in the UK. I am in Australia.

No way is it likely, suitcase nuke or no, that I will be getting my copy before you do :wink:

Watch that fallout ... or there won't be any little Hivers for us to ... be concerned ... about :D

Phil
Phil: joke taken as it was meant, mate, hence the ;) at the end - no offence taken :)

Gruffty the Hiver said:
aspqrz said:
Gruffty the Hiver said:

;)

Phil
Phil: joke taken as it was meant, mate, hence the ;) at the end - no offence taken :)

You so sure he was joking?

:p :wink: :twisted:

I would love a copy of MGT-SM; I may see if my parents'll buy it for a birthday present, but I'm not asking for a copy if it's $200 US.

Back