SM is out?

BTW, I noticed some UWP errors in the last-minute additions (i.e. not Martin's fault). Do I post these on the thread here, or should I email it somewhere? (Or is it all irrelevant?)

These are outright errors, not Andor/Andory. (I have a short list of those, too, but I figure no one actually cares about those.)

Gruffy:

Forget California...my friend's FGLS got 4 copies including the defective copy that I checked earlier with. Come on up to Canada. You will be happy.

kafka47 said:
Gruffy:

Forget California...my friend's FGLS got 4 copies including the defective copy that I checked earlier with. Come on up to Canada. You will be happy.
Ah but here in SoCal he gets the book and no snow. :wink:

Daniel

I went (again) to the FLGS but the delivery was late. I went for some food and a read of this week's 2000AD and then returned. Still no SM. So I went home, where I promptly found an email saying they arrived about a minute after I left. I curse Sod and all his laws. :(

Still, it's waiting under the counter for me tomorrow. :)

Well, a packet arrived at mine today with..........SM inside :p , so you maybe in luck.

Roger Calver said:
Well, a packet arrived at mine today with..........SM inside :p , so you maybe in luck.
Hoorah! Hopefully one of the two packets at home will be SM; the other should be the free Book 0: Intro to Trav from the games shop in Coventry.

Gruffty the Hiver said:
the other should be the free Book 0: Intro to Trav from the games shop in Coventry.

Well, not that I have been round your house at all (!), but I think it might be something else. . .

Back