Slaine Yahoo Group

Hionhurn

Mongoose
For those of you who don't already know there is a Yahoo Group for all things relating to the Slaine RPG which was created back in October-2002.

I mention it as I see from the posts here that there are some other Slaine fans who'd like to see more in print and I think most of the SYG are in favour of this too.

Anyway if you'd like to drop in please feel free, you'd be most welcome!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/slaine/

Keep Well,
-Steven :lol:

yep but it gives you the chance to share ideas with other slaine players and gms, so its got to be worth the effort?

Also to prompt more involvement from the more shy group members we're having a 'for fun' competition to create a 7th lvl villain using any published Slaine rules. Now since issue 7 of S&P means you can create cythrons etc.. as well

I'm looking for contributions here, theres a for fun create a lvl 7 villain using any of the available Slaine rules.

Next months is design a Critter, more on that later!

so come on guys join up the downloads alone are worth the efffort alone and then theres the comp and debates so what are you waiting for?

toothill man said:
so come on guys join up the downloads alone are worth the efffort alone and then theres the comp and debates so what are you waiting for?

a much deserved bump for the guys and girls 8)

Back