Skyhook Dropship/New Tanker Bug News!

That tanker is sub-par... the lower piece of the head feels convoluted and the eyes much too forward facing... but to be fair its bad lighting.

Props to the company for giving us these as a swan song! Its a nice move :D

BUT... If the brain bug and that tanker were the extent of the 'redesigns'... maybe its a good thing SST was laid to rest...
Infact, if Scipio were here, I'd be laying into him since he assured us all the new releases were going to be 'top notch' and would blow our socks off etc etc.
From what I saw in the ebay auctions of the skinny power armour prototypes and these resin pieces, the promised upsurge in quality wasn't really gonna materialise this time around either.

Skyhooks ok, but considering when it was first proposed we were talking a plastic two pack for about this price and instead we get one resin... well its alot less tempting. (Especially since most people would be able to make one themselves with the templates and some plasticard).

... Actually, while we're on the subject... If the game was due for an August release... And you only decided to pull support when you made the announcement... Shouldnt there have been tons of Warrior bugs produced?
I always thought the thing which would save the system this time around was that the Warrior bug moulds would have been paid for and you could sell them in bulk at crazy cheap prices.

*sigh*

Three+ years waiting for flyers, and now it's a limited run that's too expensive. I cannot spend $100 on a single model, regardless of it's awesomeness. (And of course, the fact that it's not a Viking...)

Back