Re-read books 1-8...

adgramaine

Mongoose
So, I've reread books one through eight, and I've noticed a few things this time around, that for some reason, I never noticed before (perhaps due to my AGE - I think I was 12 or so) at the last time I read them:
(no spoilers, well, as far as plot is concerned)

1 - The axe LW begins the series with is lost in Book2, regardless as to how much you want to keep it.
2 - Combat is easy up till Book6 as long as you use the Sommerswerd (I had a CS35 effective by Book5 with all bonuses added in). It isn't until the Magnakai books until I began encountering any real resistance.
3 - In Book6, though a technical rules loophole, I trade Altan his horse for a Silver and a Copper Key. Go figure; I guess he thought he'd smelt them down an sell the remains.... hope they were big keys :)

So anyway, I'm still going through the series, but I was just wondering if anyone else had noticed little things like this, especially in the later books (which I dont own)

2 - Combat is easy up till Book6 as long as you use the Sommerswerd (I had a CS35 effective by Book5 with all bonuses added in). It isn't until the Magnakai books until I began encountering any real resistance.

The most difficult combat, in my opinion is, the last combat of "The cauldron of fear" against Zajan Kimah, the next one is Wolf's bane of "Wolf's bane" book

Kinai.

Combat is easy up till Book6 as long as you use the Sommerswerd (I had a CS35 effective by Book5 with all bonuses added in). It isn't until the Magnakai books until I began encountering any real resistance.

The most difficult combat, in my opinion is, the last combat of "The cauldron of fear" against Zajan Kimah, the next one is Wolf's bane of "Wolf's bane" book

Kinai.

Back