Paranoia: Perfect Edition for FoundryVTT

demondownload

Mongoose
Hello, fellow Citizens!

I'm posting this partly because I'm wondering about the likelihood of official support for Paranoia: Perfect Edition in Foundry, and partly because I've already made my own system.

I don't want to step on any toes, so if there's something official coming down the pipe I'm happy to step back. As it stands the system I've built doesn't contain any copyrighted text or images from the book, but if I wanted to get this listed in the Foundry system directory I'd need the go-ahead from the publisher (i.e., Mongoose). The Contact Us form I sent a while back still hasn't had a response though, so hopefully this will get an answer one way or the other.

When? I want to get a campaign started, unfortunately it will need to be online, Roll20 or Foundry. If something is available for purchase that would be great. I don’t want to spend hours scanning cards if I don’t have to.

It will be a little while yet. Traveller is currently on Fantasy Grounds if you need to get going right away, Roll20 will see Paranoia appearing first in the summer. Everything else will follow that!

Woo! Just got my books in the post, looking to build something for my victims (sorry, loyal citizens).

Is there any news on any roll20/vtt support?

Roll20 support is being worked on right now and should be available shortly after the general release!

Thanks Matt (and for helping me get the books)

Not to want to sound too needy

Whens general release, loyal Citizens are are asking
:)

I live in the USA. Who can I call in the customs office to let them know they are in the way of my fun?
We dispatched a team of Troubleshooters to sort them out. So, that will mean everything will work out well.

It looks like everything arrives early next week, but keep an eye on the KS Updates page for confirmation!

Not at the moment, but the development is well advanced - we are talking weeks, not months, and probably not that many of them...

Back