Ordering rpg's online

A

Anonymous

Whats the best place to order rpg's online in the us, apart from amazon.com ? (i'm looking to buy warhammer rpg)

Sorry for the off-topic post, but I really need to know. Mods can delete it after ai get my response, if possible. thank you.

I hate to answer your question with a question but...

What are you really looking for, best price, best service, fastest delivery, etc...

SS

Just that the company has to be in the usa, and has to have the warhammer rpg.

if your looking for warhammer fantasy roleplaying it will be tough. I finally found it used in excellent shape. I'd check the websites that carry used games.

Anonymous said:
Whats the best place to order rpg's online in the us, apart from amazon.com ? (i'm looking to buy warhammer rpg)
I've have great experience with StiggyBaby, their service and prices are hard to beat.

TTFN,

Yokiboy

Yeah, I know. But the second edition will expand on the original, and I really want to get a taste of the original. Plus, there will be stuff that may be add-able to the newer version FROM the original, stuff that may get left out from the new version due to space issues.

One thing; the original was in hardback and published by GW in 1986. After that, they re-released it in 1989 in a softback version, which remained in print until hogshead closed doors. Now I know the rules remained the same, but I have heard that tehre were some corrections made in the softback version. Does anyone who has both version (hardback and softback) know what these changes were? Were they minor, like grammar/punctuation or did they include revised rulings?

Thank you

Anonymous said:
Now I know the rules remained the same, but I have heard that tehre were some corrections made in the softback version. Does anyone who has both version (hardback and softback) know what these changes were? Were they minor, like grammar/punctuation or did they include revised rulings?
They were AFAIK very minor, of the grammar type. I did have a list of them in PDF or Word format... I could look for it once I return home. Try searching for the info on one of the many WFRP sites.

TTFN,

Yokiboy

tagnetti said:
Iv'e found FRP games.net to have nice prices and service.

I second tagnetti's suggestion. I have orderered from FRP games close to a dozen times and never had any problems with them. They offer good discounts on nearly everything they sell and have quick service

Back