Order of Battle PDF?

I wonder what the chances are of us poor sods who got the unedited version getting it replaced.

Yes I am disappointed and annoyed that MG havent even annouced that there is an updated version now :(

But getting past that I would be more than willing to post my original copy back to them and have a new one sent to me, I would even cover the postage both ways.

Bottom line is I would like an up to date copy of the OOB and I feel I shouldnt have to buy it again already. I like many others bought this as soon as it was released and am feeling a bit let down now hearing there is a new version out already.

What do you say Mongoose, any hope ?

Angling of ships armour wasn't all that new (protected cruisers of the 1890s used it extensively), and in some cases it could reduce the final angle of incidence when the incoming angle of fire was taken into account. And of course the attitude of the ship to the firing ship both in terms of course and angle of roll at the time of impact would all have an effect which could be significant (but which to the best of my knowledge is only limited in its coverage in published wargame rules :) )

Poi said:
Still no pdf on Wargaming Online. Oh well, I'll give my money to someone else instead.

Poi's already noticed but incase anyone else is interested:

http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=33199&highlight=

LBH

lastbesthope said:
Poi said:
Still no pdf on Wargaming Online. Oh well, I'll give my money to someone else instead.

Poi's already noticed but incase anyone else is interested:

http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=33199&highlight=

LBH

Heh, I was about to do the same thing and tie the update to this. :)

lastbesthope said:
So does that make you and I great minds or fools Buships? :lol:

LBH

I would call it "Propaganda Minister for Mongoose". :lol:

Really, we both had the idea of giving out the good news that the PDF was indeed available for purchase. I have to go now as I need to help an old Granny across the street. :lol:

Back